eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Stealth PayPal + iTunes (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/100815-stealth-paypal-itunes.html)

mambon5 11-03-2016 08:30 AM

Stealth PayPal + iTunes

Hi All,

I'm planning to use a Stealth PayPal account mainly to pay for purchases on iTunes. (I don't live in the US, but want to use the US iTunes store - also, I'm not very keen about GiftCards.).

I had a US PayPal account that I verified with a friend's US credit card and everything was working fine until his credit card expired (closed the bank account and moved from the US).

I bought one VCC here at the forum and tried to add it to my PayPal account, but it didn't work.

1. When I added it to PayPal it says "Prepaid Visa". Is this a problem?

2. PayPal never asked me to confirm the card (with the small deposit and the confirmation code).

3. When i try to add the PayPal account to iTunes I get an error message saying:
"This recipient requires that you have a valid funding source from United States in order to complete this transaction"

4. When I click "Add Money" - and only when I do that - PayPal asks for my SSN or tax ID number. Does it mean that my account's been limited?

I know I'm making a different use of PayPal than the usual purpose of this forum, but could't find anywhere else people that know what they're doing as much as you do. So any help would be appreciated.

mambon5 11-05-2016 06:20 AM

Re: Stealth PayPal + iTunes

I figured my post might have been to vague and with a lot of questions to be answered. But I guess everything boils down to what I'm trying to achieve. So:

Would it be possible to use an stealth US PayPal account for the solely purpose of paying for US iTunes store purchases?

rsot 11-05-2016 07:39 AM

You would need to fund the stealth US Paypal account thought I would presume - keep using US IP then go to US iTunes to make purchases

mambon5 11-05-2016 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 810365)
You would need to fund the stealth US Paypal account thought I would presume - keep using US IP then go to US iTunes to make purchases

The problem is that iTunes only accept US payment, so an US IP is not enough. The credit card, PayPal and so need to be from the US. That's why I'm trying to use a Stealth US PayPal at the moment.