eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Address on Business Stealth Paypal Account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/100864-address-business-stealth-paypal-account.html)

codebyat 11-05-2016 01:04 AM

Address on Business Stealth Paypal Account

Hi,
Just got an email from Paypal requested me providing EIN or SSN.

I'm about to upgrade to a business account for my Stealth Paypal account. Do you think it is a good idea as it is Stealth and also can I use stealth address on this account registered as a business or my real address (had banned)?

And which one is better for stealth between LLC and Sole Proprietors?

My stealth Paypal account is "Rex Foster". So I have to create a business name is "Rex Foster" or can be different?

Cheers

codebyat 11-05-2016 11:30 AM

Re: Address on Business Stealth Paypal Account

Anyone??? I really need your help.

TheTaker16 11-05-2016 11:45 AM

Honestly if they're asking for a SSN and you're not doing anything crazy at the moment I would just go ahead and abandon the account, you could probably make 3 more in the time that you're spending on this account.

I've always thought that the address' that I pick could end up being banned in the end, I try to pick places that I wouldn't think would have a paypal.

I don't really know about LLC's and such but I know a good amount of people on this forum should be able to help!

codebyat 11-05-2016 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheTaker16 (Post 810414)
Honestly if they're asking for a SSN and you're not doing anything crazy at the moment I would just go ahead and abandon the account, you could probably make 3 more in the time that you're spending on this account.

I've always thought that the address' that I pick could end up being banned in the end, I try to pick places that I wouldn't think would have a paypal.

I don't really know about LLC's and such but I know a good amount of people on this forum should be able to help!

But my ssn was linked with another account has suspended since last year. I think I can not do anything with my ssn.

pca242 11-05-2016 02:06 PM

You need to get an EIN # from the IRS website for free, file as LLC. You will also need to register the LLC in the state you want it established. Typically, I use LegalZoom for this service but there are other services out there, filing fees vary from state to state. Also, you may have to call PayPal to have them to add EIN manually based on my recent experiences.

codebyat 11-05-2016 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pca242 (Post 810433)
You need to get an EIN # from the IRS website for free, file as LLC. You will also need to register the LLC in the state you want it established. Typically, I use LegalZoom for this service but there are other services out there, filing fees vary from state to state. Also, you may have to call PayPal to have them to add EIN manually based on my recent experiences.

can I use Stealth address on this account registered as a business with IRS or must use my Real address (had banned)?

pca242 11-05-2016 03:37 PM

They only match with the business name registered, I believe.

codebyat 11-05-2016 04:34 PM

Confusing...
My real address is banned on PayPal, so do I use a real address when opening the LLC or stealth address?

phaz0rz 11-05-2016 05:24 PM

Use your REAL ADDRESS when dealing with the IRS (getting an EIN) and your state (registering your LLC). In my experience it's perfectly fine to leave a stealth address in Paypal, as long as your EIN is correct on the 1099. No problems for me last year.

bjammin 11-05-2016 07:13 PM

Do not get an EIN as a Sole Proprietor, get a Corporate LLC and use that EIN

codebyat 11-05-2016 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 810468)
Use your REAL ADDRESS when dealing with the IRS (getting an EIN) and your state (registering your LLC). In my experience it's perfectly fine to leave a stealth address in Paypal, as long as your EIN is correct on the 1099. No problems for me last year.

I have been searching around for the answer and just saw GreenBean has mentioned "Do not put your real address on your LLC if that address is banned by ebay/paypal." on somebody thread. I am not sure what I should do now...
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...c-address.html

phaz0rz 11-06-2016 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by codebyat (Post 810495)
I have been searching around for the answer and just saw GreenBean has mentioned "Do not put your real address on your LLC if that address is banned by ebay/paypal." on somebody thread. I am not sure what I should do now...
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...c-address.html

I have no idea what she's talking about. She's Australian, so take that as you will.

I don't lie to our secretary of state. All 3 of my LLC's have my actual address, as do my EIN's. My personal account with Ebay got in trouble years ago and I've never had problems using my address to start businesses.

The IRS and/or your SOS aren't going to share your business details with Paypal. There's no way you could be linked that way.

barkley70 12-24-2016 08:26 AM

Thanks for the info on here! When they send the 1099, does it get sent via email or does it go to the stealth mailing address on the PP account, which I have no access to?

bjc104 12-26-2016 06:00 PM

New EIN in business name (same as ebay name) - Do I set it as Individual/Parnership?

Do I use my own name and address? (banned on ebay years ago). What do I use for Number of Members?

For the LLC - is that in my correct name and address as the manager? Can I put the stealth name as director?

I will keep the stealth name and address on the paypal account, and not change that. Correct?

Just making sure I understand this set up. Thank you so much.

Chandiesel 09-14-2017 12:56 PM

Hi BJC
Saw your post while researching for EIN info. What did you end up doing with the name,address,etc for your EIN for your stealth account? What worked or didnt work? Paypal requested my SS or EIN as Im 'projected' to hit 200/20k. Im only at around 100 items and $7k but Paypal wont allow me to accept any payments with this account until I add the SS or EIN. Do I need to wait 2 weeks for the EIN to get into the IRS database b4 adding to Paypal? Or will PP not allow me to upgrade this account to business now unless I call in and provide a SSN? Any help would be appreciated IMMENSELY. I lost my ebay account with over 53000 feedback (still have the Paypal account) over Ebays old DSRs BS 2 years ago....I was barely over allowable % on opened disputes(all resolved). They wouldn't budge...over 98% positive Power Seller etc...had 1 bad 2 week stretch out of my control and lost everything. Anyways please help