eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Family member using paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/101071-family-member-using-paypal.html)

HarleyGirl 11-13-2016 12:57 AM

Family member using paypal

Hello,

A quick question for all you smart people :-) My paypal just got limited. I would eventually like to get it back but I can already tell it's going to be a long process and a lot of headaches.

My sister lives in the same house. She has a paypal account but it has nothing to do with me and I'm not trying to sell anything on her name. Will she lose hers by default because of mine and is there anything she can do? It doesn't seem fair because she uses it for totally different things than I do. Thanks in advance!

Neez 11-13-2016 10:32 AM

Re: Family member using paypal

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarleyGirl (Post 811734)
Hello,

A quick question for all you smart people :-) My paypal just got limited. I would eventually like to get it back but I can already tell it's going to be a long process and a lot of headaches.

My sister lives in the same house. She has a paypal account but it has nothing to do with me and I'm not trying to sell anything on her name. Will she lose hers by default because of mine and is there anything she can do? It doesn't seem fair because she uses it for totally different things than I do. Thanks in advance!

From what I've experienced the account will get limited sooner or later. It took like 2-3 months in my case. The reason they will give you will be something like "Your account is fine but there's a connection with some other account that has ongoing problems thus we have to limit yours as well".

Try your best to get the account back! :)

slokor 11-13-2016 04:20 PM

Re: Family member using paypal

It may or may not be limited.
If she does not receive any payments on that account and only uses it to send payments the likelihood of it getting limited is lowered.
BUT - if at any time she decides she wants to start selling and receives payments on that account it will be limited fast.