eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/101202-paypal-limited.html)

hungrau_nt 11-18-2016 05:00 AM

Paypal Limited

My paypal just get limited as picture :
https://s21.postimg.org/8gjdhjfrb/Sc...4_53_01_PM.png

Im ebay seller. I really dont know how to pass step : Provide your business information.

can Anyone give me some advices ?

Thank you so much.

GreenBean 11-18-2016 06:49 AM

Re: Paypal Limited

Oh, so you are based in Vietnam but have a US paypal account?

What caused the limitation?

:peace:

GreenBean 11-18-2016 06:51 AM

rsot,

The OP joined on 2015, just to let you know!

:ranger:

rsot 11-18-2016 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 812740)
rsot,

The OP joined on 2015, just to let you know!

:ranger:

Your first day back after a long time - let's not start this :) welcome back for you :thumb:

rsot 11-18-2016 08:24 AM

@hungrau, GB's question is good one - keep in mind that if you are dealing with risky items, paypal may not reinstate you even if you give all the info

hungrau_nt 11-18-2016 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 812762)
@hungrau, GB's question is good one - keep in mind that if you are dealing with risky items, paypal may not reinstate you even if you give all the info

alright thanks for your reply but i think it dont relate to Risky Items. I sold alot items few months ago. I think my papal just reached $10k so as usual they will limit and require some verification.

This is documents they require

https://s22.postimg.org/cw0qrcmu9/Sc...9_48_26_PM.png

What should i do with these options ? Which is the easiest option to make Fa_ke document ?

Thank guys.

GreenBean 11-18-2016 06:15 PM

The money you have put thro' the account has caused PayPal to ask for the needed tax info.

Are you in a position to get such info?

How did you get the account in the first place?

shaqun 11-18-2016 07:49 PM

I have learned this recently may help you.

All US paypal accounts are subject to provide, SSN, ITIN, EIN, Proof of address which is a electric city bill to the registered company address with your name in US when an account pass 200 orders or 25.000 usd total in a year. Paypal can also ask these before you pass 200 or 25000. This information is written on their page and it is standart for everyone with US business paypal account.

For the business infromation:
You have to provide a business license that is registered in a state of any US city which must be signed and showing your name on it with your company name.

For invoice:
You need to provide an invoice that is the sold product invoice you make that invoice by your company or if you bought your products you need to provide the invoice you received from the source you buy.

If you dont have a company registered in US, this case looks like a dead end and will be banned perm.

I recommend no one open a business account in US paypal if you are not doing it with a legal way. There is no way to trick or stay stealth with US business PayPal account when you pass 200 orders or 25000 usd in a year.

empirestate 11-18-2016 07:54 PM

This has a high chance of getting approved. Just call in to get them remove the SSN requirement.

wackiin 11-18-2016 08:15 PM

Got something about the same today on a account 5 days old with corp and llc attached
Im in us and the account is in us

Your account is limited
We noticed some unusual activity with the card linked to your PayPal account. To help keep you and the PayPal community secure, we need to better understand this activity.
Reference #: PP-005-276

Prob is Cant get the info they need because it is a stealth

GreenBean 11-18-2016 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaqun (Post 812880)
I have learned this recently may help you.

All US paypal accounts are subject to provide, SSN, ITIN, EIN, Proof of address which is a electric city bill to the registered company address with your name in US when an account pass 200 orders or 25.000 usd total in a year. Paypal can also ask these before you pass 200 or 25000. This information is written on their page and it is standart for everyone with US business paypal account.

For the business infromation:
You have to provide a business license that is registered in a state of any US city which must be signed and showing your name on it with your company name.

For invoice:
You need to provide an invoice that is the sold product invoice you make that invoice by your company or if you bought your products you need to provide the invoice you received from the source you buy.

If you dont have a company registered in US, this case looks like a dead end and will be banned perm.

I recommend no one open a business account in US paypal if you are not doing it with a legal way. There is no way to trick or stay stealth with US business PayPal account when you pass 200 orders or 25000 usd in a year.

Try not to hand out inaccurate info.

Your facts are inaccurate and will only make the situation worse for newbies.

There are methods to correctly deal with issues and proper facts supplied allows users to have some success.

:peace: