eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Best VPN for Paypal account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/101379-best-vpn-paypal-account.html)

Skyliner 11-26-2016 09:28 AM

Best VPN for Paypal account

Hi there:yar:,

I'm about to get a VPN to manage my fresh UK Paypal account.
I've read here on the forum that for those who own Ebay accounts, a fresh and dedicated IP address is the way to go.
What about Paypal though? Is it as strict as Ebay or I can go for a cheaper shared or even dedicated but not necessarily fresh IP address?
I've read good reviews about 24vc here on the forum. Is it the way to go or could you please advise some cheaper alternatives?

Thanks!

elmo 11-26-2016 10:10 AM

Re: Best VPN for Paypal account

Personally I only use fresh IPs :)

Skyliner 11-28-2016 12:44 PM

Thanks for your post:) I'll probably consider the fresh IP option. Could you please advise me any vpn company?

BlackLion 11-28-2016 12:46 PM

Elmo subliminally just offered you his service. If his IP's are fresh, you should be good to go :)

ilcarletto 11-28-2016 01:40 PM

I do not think elmo is offering fresh IPs. One of the most used VPNs in here is 24vc.com

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-ac...-provider.html

I do not recommend a cheaper options. IPs could be overused. Your choice.

Skyliner 11-29-2016 08:46 PM

Hi guys, thanks for the insights:nerd:
I decided to take the fresh dedicated IP route. Anyway, I tried to complete the order with 24vc vpn, but I've been asked to provide my photo IDs:nono:
Did you ever experience something like that? Let's be serious, I mean, what is the point in getting a VPN to go stealth and being asked to provide personal IDs online? I think it is perfectly legitimate to monitor users' traffic and activity over their own vpn service and terminate an account if it is used to perform unlawful activities, but come on, is there really someone out there sending out personal IDs over the internet??
Any alternatives to 24vc?

Thanks!

rsot 11-29-2016 09:37 PM

@Skyliner, mobile phone tethering and dongles are worth considering for IP

easy.bake.oven 11-29-2016 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 815022)
@Skyliner, mobile phone tethering and dongles are worth considering for IP

I was just about to say that.

If you are based in UK, a cheaper and totally reliable option is what rsot said.

If you dont mind the new UK snooping laws and you are based in UK, then home broadband is cheap and reliable for what you need.

If you are not in UK than a VPN it is for you.

aspkin 11-29-2016 11:11 PM

Unfortunately credit card fraud is too real. Taking a credit card without verification is a recipe to get scammed. I don't blame 24vc or his payment processor for wanting an ID for verification. I would only accept bitcoin if possible but bitcoin isn't mainstream yet.. good luck!

RosieTosie 11-30-2016 09:02 AM

I wasn't asked for photo ID for 24vc, it works great as well.

123 11-30-2016 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 815029)
Unfortunately credit card fraud is too real. Taking a credit card without verification is a recipe to get scammed. I don't blame 24vc or his payment processor for wanting an ID for verification. I would only accept bitcoin if possible but bitcoin isn't mainstream yet.. good luck!

As Aspkin mentioned its not something we want to do but we unfortunately have to do or else we would go out of business due to the overwhelming amount of credit card fraud out there nowadays. Credit card payments always have to go through the strictest of verification, for more lenient payment options I recommend paying by paypal or bitcoin.

If your having a hard time paying us for any reason, open a ticket and let the staff know your aspkin username and then there's a chance we can be a bit more lenient with your payment. Thanks!