eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal Account Limitation (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/101590-paypal-account-limitation.html)

solo98274 12-04-2016 05:51 PM

PayPal Account Limitation

I opened a stealth account about a month ago. My girlfriend and I opened a bank account with the new business we created (through Legal Zoom) "Stealth Name LLC". So neither of our names are on eBay or PayPal, but we did use her SS# for the PayPal requirement, but, also, got a EIN# under mine. They limited the account because I sold too much, too fast. I know that now. What we are considering doing is changing the name on the PayPal account to her name. Then give them legit info for HER (Drivers License, SS Card, etc...) to try and remove the limitation. Will this work? I don't want to put her in any kind of jeopardy. She has an excellent credit score and has never been in ANY trouble. If we do this am I putting her in any kind of jeopardy? If I just abandon this account, will I eventually get the money? I need some advice on how to proceed?

rsot 12-04-2016 07:41 PM

Re: PayPal Account Limitation

Welcome to the forums - learn about STEALTH and apply the concepts - better than using her real info

Sg89 12-05-2016 03:29 PM

I don't suggest you to give her real info. I would say forget that PP account for ever. I was through the same with my personal account though, they banned it before i was selling items (G&S all legal) and I had good amount of sales at short time...
As suggested, learn about stealth and use that instead...

NewYork 12-05-2016 09:04 PM

Yes, I definitely agree as well. The knee-jerk reaction of wanting to throw any legit info at the problem as you panic right after the limit is going to just add to your problems.

As long as you learn and understand the Stealth Guide 100%, you're WAY better off starting over with Stealth. If selling too much too fast was your problem, you can spread things over a few accounts.

Even as far as your money (it sounds like some is still held by them?) that's frozen, in time you should be able to get that back to a bank account, search on here to find a solution if you need it.

But at the end of the day, her info isn't going to make starting over any easier, faster, or more secure than a properly run Stealth setup.

e1dc 12-06-2016 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solo98274 (Post 815993)
..They limited the account because I sold too much, too fast. I know that now.

How much did you sell and in what time frame? I'm looking into setting up stealth account and am put of by the selling limits that are mentioned everywhere, I would also like to avoid same thing happening to my account.

chicagoIL 12-06-2016 05:19 PM

The problem is that you gave them your friend's real SS# so your friend
can't open another account using her real information.
If you sold a lot, was everything delivered? Did anyone open any
disputes? I would try to save that account if possible.

modernman 12-08-2016 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solo98274 (Post 815993)
They limited the account because I sold too much, too fast.

This seems wrong on every single level - I fail to see why Paypal or eBay does that.

Jackery 12-08-2016 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by modernman (Post 816860)
This seems wrong on every single level - I fail to see why Paypal or eBay does that.

Cause their jealous little fuks, if you want to get them mad call and tease them about their hourly wage

kvncsta 12-09-2016 05:30 PM

Your in the U.S. so you SHOULD be able to get your money back in 90-180 days. NEVER give real info, learn from our mistakes. Just make a new stealth account etc BUT this time read the guide first!