eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   How to get back stolen stealth account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/101773-how-get-back-stolen-stealth-account.html)

anatho 12-11-2016 09:03 AM

How to get back stolen stealth account?

I have a stealth paypal account. Today I got 3 automated emails from paypal, telling me I had added a new email address, changed home address and changed password.

However, I did nothing of those. I never logged in today. Now in the email they said if it wasn't me I should call them, but they are not available on Sunday. I tried to get a new password via "forgot password", but they sent me a code and when I entered it they asked me for security answers, but I never saw these questions before, so the hacker also changed security questions.

What to do now? Of course calling paypal tomorrow. But it is a stealth account, so not my real info on the account. Could I get into trouble?

JamesNorth101 12-11-2016 09:07 AM

Re: How to get back stolen stealth account?

First thin to work out is how someone hacked your account. If you don't work that out then if you change all the details they will just hack the account again

anatho 12-11-2016 09:10 AM

I do not know how he hacked the account. Well, there was something strange yesterday. I logged in and it said there was unusual activity and I should receive an SMS with a code to verify my account. But the number on my account is not valid anymore, so I wanted to add a new one, but it gave me an error message.
So I left it and wanted to wait for Monday to call them. But today I got those strange emails. So how could he login when not even I could login to my own account?

Hmm well, if I change everything, then how could he login again? I remove these added email address from him and change back security questions. Then he cannot login because he has no access to my paypal email address.

anatho 12-17-2016 08:20 PM

UPDATE: The account became limited today. They said money will stay there for 180 days and they will inform me of how to take it out. I cannot even login to see my balance because I called them several times and they always said I am not the account owner. Do these morons see over the phone who is the owner or what?

How to proceed now? Is there any way I can appeal this? Because this is my legit money from ebay sales, it belongs to me and not paypal. This would be the same if your bank suddenly would say they will keep your savings for 6 months and you cannot withdraw earlier. I hardly can believe this is legit.

timetobarter 12-31-2016 09:53 PM

Sounds to me like a phishing letter. Letter might not be from pay pal at all.