eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Stealth PayPal Withdrawal - No Bank account needed. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/101842-stealth-paypal-withdrawal-no-bank-account-needed.html)

WarfOffice 12-13-2016 11:38 PM

Stealth PayPal Withdrawal - No Bank account needed.

So here in VA we have Dollar General, and Auto Zone as I Assume many places do.. they accept PayPal at checkout. This allows you to pay with your account, with a Paypal card. You choose the instore checkout on the app, and then pick the store and then it will produce a Pin which you enter in the keypad. Allowing you to pay with your account balance.

You can also purchase Visa Prepaid Gift Cards! $20-$500 with a 4.95 fee. No ATM or Cashback are available but still can be very useful...

Note they only allow you to do it once a day and it helps if you have a phone that is verified to the account but not always necessary.

Just a tip... It saved me

MARKW 12-17-2016 02:29 PM

Re: Stealth PayPal Withdrawal - No Bank account needed.

I can certainly see how this could be useful, being able to purchase the giftcards gives a person a lot of options.

Speeder33 12-18-2016 01:04 AM

Never used paypal at one of those checkout stands, but I read there are a few possible problems with it, especially if your stealth address is not near you.

GreenBean 12-18-2016 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarfOffice (Post 817807)
So here in VA we have Dollar General, and Auto Zone as I Assume many places do.. they accept PayPal at checkout. This allows you to pay with your account , with a Paypal card.You choose the instore checkout on the app, and then pick the store and then it will produce a Pin which you enter in the keypad. Allowing you to pay with your account balance.

You can also purchase Visa Prepaid Gift Cards! $20-$500 with a 4.95 fee. No ATM or Cashback are available but still can be very useful...

Note they only allow you to do it once a day and it helps if you have a phone that is verified to the account but not always necessary.

Just a tip... It saved me

How would/does a STEALTH PAYPAL get a PayPal card?

Care to explain that?

:noidea:

jmag91 12-18-2016 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 818572)
How would/does a STEALTH PAYPAL get a PayPal card?

Care to explain that?

:noidea:

I also thought this!!

MARKW 12-18-2016 10:00 PM

Well, I have been to a Dollar General this evening to give this a try, no luck. The Clerk stated that they have had customers try to purchase prepaid gift cards with PayPal Check out before, and although he could not tell me the reason, nor was he willing to try, he just stated that the Prepaid Gift Cards could only be purchased with Cash or Debit Card. So, I am unsure if this method works or not, can anyone else chime in?

rsot 12-18-2016 10:21 PM

Could be a store-based decision too....some stores are more open to try PP than others...

GB is correct to point out that Paypal card for a stealth account is not going to be legally feasible...

GreenBean 12-18-2016 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARKW (Post 818767)
Well, I have been to a Dollar General this evening to give this a try, no luck. The Clerk stated that they have had customers try to purchase prepaid gift cards with PayPal Check out before, and although he could not tell me the reason, nor was he willing to try, he just stated that the Prepaid Gift Cards could only be purchased with Cash or Debit Card. So, I am unsure if this method works or not, can anyone else chime in?

Comes under the category of Fantasy Island if the account is stealth.

It is also known that retailers are wary of the usage of PayPal funds in business transactions.
:violin: