eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Important question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/1034-important-question.html)

rogueseller 08-23-2007 12:08 PM

Important question

When you lsell an item on ebay and accept paypal, and enter your email address for payment to be sent to, does it have to be a verified premiere or business account? I have had times when I've listed with the sell your item form, and the page says that my paypal email isn't a verified premiere account (which I know it is), but it still is able to list and payment goes through. Can I just open another paypal account to receive payments and then send to my real one?

DogFacedBoy 08-23-2007 12:46 PM

This kind of touches on a question that I had regarding multiple PP accounts.

I have one verified, premier account that I have never had a problem with as far as withdrawing any amount. I am looking at getting back on EB and have set up an account, but not added a CC to start selling nor have I bought anything with it.
I would like to add my new email to PP and go on with business as usual with the new account and being able to use my verified premier account. But because of what I have read here over the last few weeks I am leary to "associate" the existing PP account to the new EB account.

Has anyone had success with using the Simon card to open the seller account and then using the same card to open a PP account?
I realize that you can not transfer funds from the PP account to the simon card, but could I regularily send funds from the Simon-created PP account to my Verified Premier account (provided I stay under the $500/mo limit) without having something happen to my verified account?
In the event that I go over $500/mo I would just set up a second account. If I got up to $2000/mo I would have 4 accounts set up.

This seems pretty basic and I'm pretty sure that people here have tried this idea. Please, any success stories or pitfalls?

This sounds like a plan to me, but don't want to waste more time chasing my tail.

DogFacedBoy 08-23-2007 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogueseller (Post 8052)
Can I just open another paypal account to receive payments and then send to my real one?

I have been looking for an answer to a question similar to this.

Can you open several PP accounts using virtual or giftcards that are also being used as registration for EB and then regularily transfer $400-$500 from these virtual and gift cards PP accounts to your verified-premier PP account without getting the verified account limited?

Sort of to use the verified account as a clearing house for all of the "virtual" PP accounts?

Any success stories or pitfalls that anyone has first hand experience at?