eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Wells Fargo Sub-Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/103786-wells-fargo-sub-accounts.html)

sma123 01-12-2017 04:36 AM

Wells Fargo Sub-Accounts

Has anyone had success in creating ''Sub-Accounts'' in Wells Fargo Bank USA? Can this be done online?

The branch manager said it can be done online but the customer service person said i have to make an appointment.

GreenBean 01-12-2017 05:03 AM

Re: Wells Fargo Sub-Accounts

Not a bank I would use.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...argo-bank.html

Welcome to the forums. All the best as you learn stealth.

:cheer:

Payelectronica 01-12-2017 06:10 AM

I guess with Wells Fargo ymmv because i have a Wells Fargo that has never given me problems with the mismatch name. However, I have never moved more than $1,000 a month into the account.

GreenBean 01-12-2017 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Payelectronica (Post 823733)
I guess with Wells Fargo ymmv because i have a Wells Fargo that has never given me problems with the mismatch name. However, I have never moved more than $1,000 a month into the account.

I was thinking if the OP wanted to run several stealth accounts, one bank would not be advisable as well.

:peace:

rsot 01-12-2017 07:06 AM

Welcome to the forums sma123

Payelectronica 01-12-2017 09:36 AM

Yeah the best way to start is by spreading things out. 9 accounts across 3 banks is better than 1 bank for obvious reasons

sma123 01-12-2017 10:53 AM

Thanks for the advise folks, so normally can sub-accounts be created via online banking? the wells fargo customer service rep said that i need to make an appointment in order to set that up but the branch manager told me sub-accounts can be created via online? i couldn't find any options for it on the website.

phaz0rz 01-12-2017 11:19 AM

I've got 4 accounts with WF and I've been using them for about a year and a half with no issues.

@OP - I know BOA used to allow me to open new checking accounts online, and I'm pretty sure WF does too (at least for USA citizens?). Have you searched your online banking profile thoroughly? I believe on your account summary page somewhere around where your accounts are listed, there is a link that says "open a new checking account" or something like that. They will probably want to verify your identity before allowing you to open a new account online, so I'm not sure how you can go about that if you aren't a USA citizen.

If you can't figure it out on the WF website, why not just call the "branch manager" back and ask for details about how to open a new account online?

sma123 01-12-2017 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 823810)
I've got 4 accounts with WF and I've been using them for about a year and a half with no issues.

@OP - I know BOA used to allow me to open new checking accounts online, and I'm pretty sure WF does too (at least for USA citizens?). Have you searched your online banking profile thoroughly? I believe on your account summary page somewhere around where your accounts are listed, there is a link that says "open a new checking account" or something like that. They will probably want to verify your identity before allowing you to open a new account online, so I'm not sure how you can go about that if you aren't a USA citizen.

If you can't figure it out on the WF website, why not just call the "branch manager" back and ask for details about how to open a new account online?

So i managed to open a business account by registering an LLC first and obtaining the EIN number, plus i used to be a student there so i had my SSN aswell. I guess they wouldnt have opened a personal account since iam not US citizen, perhaps theres an exception for businesses. I`ll go back and recheck the website if there is an option for me to open a checking account, fingers crossed.

Just thought i check if these 'sub-accounts' are normally done online. All else fails ill give the manager a call.

Thanks for the information, will let you know how i managed.

sma123 01-12-2017 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 823810)

Out of interest, are these 4 WF accounts all linked to separate paypal accounts?