eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Can be paypal stealth be that easy? and illegal? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/104493-can-paypal-stealth-easy-illegal.html)

Payfriend 01-19-2017 01:25 PM

Can be paypal stealth be that easy? and illegal?

1. Get a bank account and debit card through an online (only) bank to create a new paypal account.

2. Use a mobile internet service through your smartphone(s) and paypal app to have a unique IP and continuous access to your new paypal account.

3. Withdraw paypal funds anywhere in the world through the debit card from the on line bank.

The illegal part is for those (not me) that would open an online bank account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents (and even worst) try to steal other paypal users.

Sounds too simple... Why is n't??

Speeder33 01-20-2017 11:00 AM

Re: Can be paypal stealth be that easy? and illegal?

Nobody would recommend opening a bank account with a different name. When opening a bank account, you can use your real name and paypal will not be able to see it.

Payelectronica 01-20-2017 02:02 PM

May be different in your country but it's not really a good idea to use a PayPal app. Maybe I'm missing something.

GreenBean 01-21-2017 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Payfriend (Post 825388)
1. Get a bank account and debit card through an online (only) bank to create a new paypal account.

2. Use a mobile internet service through your smartphone(s) and paypal app to have a unique IP and continuous access to your new paypal account.

3. Withdraw paypal funds anywhere in the world through the debit card from the on line bank.

The illegal part is for those (not me) that would open an online bank account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents (and even worst) try to steal other paypal users.

Sounds too simple... Why is n't??

Bank accounts need real info to be created.
We do not cater for cheats.

:noidea:

Payfriend 01-21-2017 05:20 AM

I am enough risk averse (and sane) not to use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents in a bank... What do you think of buying documents from others? Its easy to do here... Open the account and then the owner report it as lost? Still illegal I guess though...

What is the problem with the paypal app? USB mobile internet is another option to have multiple IPs at home.

VCCs do not seem to work for my country, really weird why... Its a SEPA country. This is why I need both the bank account and the debit card , I ll get to need both to confirm paypal.

Paypal can see the name in a debit card, no? I read before that paypal makes mini withdrawals and send the money bank to see the name in a bank account also, no?

Payfriend 01-21-2017 05:25 AM

Actually I do not care for all this, its a shame that I did not see this from administrator Aspkin right away...

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-pa...uncements.html

I am looking into all this because I cannot buy stealth from my country, at least from the many sellers I asked or tried VCCs...

garry9061 01-21-2017 10:13 AM

Im living in Ireland but trading in the UK, UK VCC, UK Bank (World First) you can get a UK

VCC off someone in the marketplace. Entropay used to be a option with paypal but im not

sure if its safe anymore. I hope this is of some use to you.

rookprop 01-22-2017 01:37 AM

Dont use your real phone. Use a burner phone. If they wanted to, theyd track what phone DLed the app

Payfriend 01-22-2017 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garry9061 (Post 825705)
Im living in Ireland but trading in the UK, UK VCC, UK Bank (World First) you can get a UK

VCC off someone in the marketplace. Entropay used to be a option with paypal but im not

sure if its safe anymore. I hope this is of some use to you.

Thanks, but is this going to work for Greece?

Maybe the cards I got before from members here were OK, because it seems now they would not accept a legitimate debit card to confirm the account, they do not respond to my messages either! What is with that??

Payfriend 01-22-2017 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rookprop (Post 825790)
Dont use your real phone. Use a burner phone. If they wanted to, theyd track what phone DLed the app

What do you mean? Yes, what I was thinking is to buy a cheap smartphone only for that paypal account... With prepaid internet only.

garry9061 01-22-2017 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Payfriend (Post 825815)
Thanks, but is this going to work for Greece?

Maybe the cards I got before from members here were OK, because it seems now they would not accept a legitimate debit card to confirm the account, they do not respond to my messages either! What is with that??

If debit card is your issue then just get a VCC, the sellers on here are brilliant

and are always willing to help if you need it. The principal is the same in terms

of your contry. I have a eBay account which i have 2 addresses on it, 1 Irish

address (stealth) and 1 UK address (stealth) i do this becuase it gives me acces

to the UK marketplace but have the shipping location as Ireland. No reason why

you cant do something similar.

siddom 01-22-2017 12:11 PM

Is the UK/EU more restrictive than CANADA/USA?