eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Question about linking w/ account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/104570-question-about-linking-w-account.html)

solefoodbk 01-23-2017 07:07 PM

Question about linking w/ account

Hey,

So I had my first eBay account go down last month due to spike in sales (high risk).

My paypal is fine, unaffected. I have stock that I wanted to get rid of, and was selling very well so I linked the paypal with another spare eBay account which, as I expected got linked and now is restricted. Paypal is still fine, and I haven't broken any polices from Paypals perspective.

I know I was linked by Paypal obviously, and when I called, the rep asked me what name is on the Paypal business account, personal name.

My question is, if I closed the business account and reopened it, new email, new name (same business name) do you think it would be an issue? If necessary I could change the business name; I'd have plenty of time before next 1044 K. I cannot imagine Paypal shares the EIN # with eBay. I'm talking about a computer restriction, if it was a manual review that'd be different but EIN is like a S.S.

I'm not worried about explaining any of this to paypal. I can make something up, I'm just obviously concerned with linkage with eBay.

If I can get any help I'd really appreciate it!

solefoodbk 01-24-2017 03:08 AM

Re: Question about linking w/ account

Just to elaborate, my thought process is because my current business account was already linked to the account that went down, it's was practically unavoidable not getting linked. I can cancel the agreements from Paypal, but they still remain there inactive.

If I opened a new one as personal, later upgrade it to business I don't see how it'd be a problem? I'm thinking of changing the business name, the address will be changing too. The only two links would be EIN, and Bank Account, links to my "old" Paypal account.

And yes opening a business is expensive, at least for me so I'm determined to find a solution.