eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Successful Multi Niche Dropshipping With NO PP Trouble (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/104681-successful-multi-niche-dropshipping-no-pp-trouble.html)

soli24 01-27-2017 10:43 PM

Successful Multi Niche Dropshipping With NO PP Trouble

anyone here tried or do for longtime dropshipping multi niches successfully with no trouble with paypal ... i want to use my real paypal account ...

MM78 01-27-2017 11:19 PM

Re: Successful Multi Niche Dropshipping With NO PP Trouble

Not sure why the problem would be with PayPal, most likely to have an issue with Ebay if you don't ship within the stated time and if you ship without a tracking.

soli24 01-28-2017 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 826883)
Not sure why the problem would be with PayPal, most likely to have an issue with Ebay if you don't ship within the stated time and if you ship without a tracking.

i heard paypal do not like multi niches business ( ex electronics & clothing ) .. they may limit account consider it high risk business . this is why i ask is that true or wrong ?

JamesNorth101 01-28-2017 07:53 AM

Most the time people I know that dropship run into 1 issue or another.

Most the time it comes down to delivery time. If your not in charge of shipping the items when you cannot be certain items are shipped as and when they are meant to be

phaz0rz 01-28-2017 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soli24 (Post 826895)
i heard paypal do not like multi niches business ( ex electronics & clothing ) .. they may limit account consider it high risk business . this is why i ask is that true or wrong ?

This has little to do with dropshipping, and more to do with people increasing their payment velocity too quickly. There's always a possibility of Paypal asking for supplier invoices if you start selling too much of an item too quickly, whether your are dropshipping or filling the order yourself.

Several of the people who send dropship orders to my stores are also involved in other niches on the same selling account. So I can say for certain it's possible if you take things slow and build up a strong account. My best advice would be for you to only list up one niche/item at a time. As your listings start to gain traction then I would slowly start creating more listings.

oompaloompa 01-28-2017 10:45 AM

using paypal to pay, eg adding addresses for dropshipping.... the addresses add up, reach a limit and cannot be cleared by you, the last time I looked.

you are using paypal, but where are you buying from (ebay?) and where are you selling?

Play 01-28-2017 12:57 PM

I presume OP will be using PayPal only to collect payments.

I agree with what others have said though. Only use a reputable dropshipper to conquer the delivery time issue. Then I would spread sales between multiple stealth accounts to get past the sales velocity issue - otherwise your just stuck with a bottleneck on your sales from the offset.

dallis 01-28-2017 03:58 PM

Some people are successful at drop-shipping, but most fail.

This sounds like a great way to smoke a non-stealth PP and get banned.

If you're going to do insist on doing this do it on a stealth PP.

soli24 01-29-2017 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 826966)
using paypal to pay, eg adding addresses for dropshipping.... the addresses add up, reach a limit and cannot be cleared by you, the last time I looked.

you are using paypal, but where are you buying from (ebay?) and where are you selling?

i do not add customers address to PP ,sometimes only ....... i use ebay & other sources to buy from .. still not easy business as most people think .. lot of drama there ...