eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   It was Fun while it lasted, but this time PayPal banned me it seems (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/104978-fun-while-lasted-but-time-paypal-banned-me-seems.html)

XHIBIT 02-09-2017 08:46 PM

It was Fun while it lasted, but this time PayPal banned me it seems

A few of the old timers here might remember me from 2 years ago.
Miraculously I was able to have my old eBay account (that was banned 4 years earlier) reinstated. But all of my feedback was removed and I had to start from scratch and I continued using my existing Paypal. They eventually even wound up giving me a 10K limit with a Paypal Mastercard Debit card.

Everything was gravy until Monday when they terminated my account out of the sky blue. In fact...I hadn't even had anything listed for 2 weeks on eBay and had a 99.3 Feedback score.

So...I'm not even gonna bother settin myself up with the headache of going back and forth with Paypal and I instinctively came here. I have a few questions because a few minutes ago a buyer contacted me from eBay requesting some items now I have no Paypal to even list or sell anything.

So what I need pronto is a new Paypal minus limits...can anyone direct me to the right way of gettin back on track ?

As far as the money in the Paypal account that was seized I only had 150.00 in it so the 80 day wait wont be so bad but I need to get back on deck with another Paypal account ASAP

BaggaDonuts 02-10-2017 12:19 AM

Re: It was Fun while it lasted, but this time PayPal banned me it seems

Have you read through the stealth guide? You can probably setup all new things under a new business entity, new EIN, new bank account,etc. But you'll still likely have to follow the stealth guidelines as far as your cookies/ip/etc goes. And definitely shouldn't link your new PP account to your old ebay account.

XHIBIT 02-10-2017 01:41 AM

Yeah I actually did have the stealth guide but that PC has long ago died and I've picked up 2 new laptops since then. I think I'll purchase new aged ebay/paypal accounts

empirestate 02-10-2017 01:58 PM

The best accounts will only come from the ones you built yourself and not from someone who built it for you.

XHIBIT 02-10-2017 02:42 PM

Yes I agree, but for a novice its also alot of trial and error and I'm a bit pressed for time. Inevitably I do plan on creating my own though

Quote:

Originally Posted by XHIBIT (Post 829359)
Yeah I actually did have the stealth guide but that PC has long ago died and I've picked up 2 new laptops since then. I think I'll purchase new aged ebay/paypal accounts

quizmaniac 02-10-2017 04:46 PM

i was also pressed for time and wanted to get back up and running asap so bought my first account from a seller on here and found it really helpful when it came to making my own as it showed exactly what was involved, the seller also answered a few newbie questions to help get me started.
Im now confident enough to make my own and have made quite a few but i dont regret buying my first one.

XHIBIT 02-14-2017 03:17 PM

My sentiments exactly bruh. The first one will be my learning tool and thru trial and error I'll keep stabbin until I have created a fleet of accounts on my own, just in case

jjohnson777 02-15-2017 02:19 PM

PayPal going after entire industries. Thankfully I saw it coming years ahead so made site used 2checkout. They start going after small fish and now 2 years later they going after big fish who they told at start of crack down they be ok. So if told you ok might be best start making backup plans. thank God these big sites warned us crackdown coming that's when I started really spending money on getting my backup plans in place. looks like most ignored them and now most out of business.

austyn12x 02-18-2017 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjohnson777 (Post 830504)
PayPal going after entire industries. Thankfully I saw it coming years ahead so made site used 2checkout. They start going after small fish and now 2 years later they going after big fish who they told at start of crack down they be ok. So if told you ok might be best start making backup plans. thank God these big sites warned us crackdown coming that's when I started really spending money on getting my backup plans in place. looks like most ignored them and now most out of business.

Have fun a lot of my accounts are having trouble spending money internationally now.

MAE PC 02-19-2017 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjohnson777 (Post 830504)

Do you have any idea why PayPal would be going after entire industries?

If PayPal shuts down your account out of the blue, do they keep whatever money you had left in the account?

Did you use 2checkout on ebay or on your own website?

jjohnson777 02-22-2017 07:19 AM

On my sites. I stopped using ebay once they bought PayPal. Ebay used be so easy buy people took checks and had real merchant accounts.