eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Signing up for Stealth Paypal help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/105136-signing-up-stealth-paypal-help.html)

BDapp 02-15-2017 08:56 PM

Signing up for Stealth Paypal help

So I had all my info ready to sign up for my first stealth Paypal account but I think I made a mistake already. I chose to sign up as a business account (I recall reading in the book saying business accounts tend to be better). They asked for my email, which I gave, then my similar name, and my acquired PO box address and phone number. Then they started asking info about my business type, I chose sole proprietor and then tried to keep the answers generic.

Then it took me to a page where I was required to enter my last 4 digits of SSN and birthday. I tried to back out of that page but paypal just kept loading that same page. I tried to sign up using a different browser and it said there already is an account for that email and keeps pushing me to that SSN page.

Was I supposed to sign up as a personal account first? Did I just burn/taint my name, email, address, phone number, and fresh VPN IP?

Please help, thanks.

dallis 02-16-2017 04:01 PM

Re: Signing up for Stealth Paypal help

Somebody said they just used 4 random numbers in another thread... I suppose it couldn't hurt to try that. They really have no way to tell at this point if it's correct or not.

Someone smarter than me may come along and give you a better answer. :)

Keep a complete record of all info you input for later reference, if you need to call them one day you'll have to know everything you input.

BDapp 02-17-2017 01:08 AM

Aw I guess I could've tried that. But as per suggestion from a seasoned member here stated might as well be on the safe side and create the info over again since it will be my first stealth ever... i'd want to follow any possible ways to make the account as clean and stable as possible.

So I already got rid of/changed the PO box address and email, in the process of getting a new fresh IP, and changed the number on my phone.

Tack it up to spending an extra $42 as a lesson learned. Funny I asked my coworker who read the book too and he agreed, it's wording is confusing because he thought you were supposed to sign up for Paypal Business too. It doesn't instruct you to sign up for Paypal personal.

dallis 02-18-2017 09:26 PM

It's been a number of years since I read it, so that may indeed be what it says.

Still, everything is in constant flux, he'd have to update it every couple of months to keep it truly current, that's why the forums are so useful. :)

Speeder33 02-18-2017 10:19 PM

Personal accounts are better to start with in my experience. Ebay/paypal will have a lot more users signing up everyday than companies. It is easier to mix your account in and fly under the radar with a personal account.

BDapp 02-20-2017 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dallis (Post 831326)
It's been a number of years since I read it, so that may indeed be what it says.

Still, everything is in constant flux, he'd have to update it every couple of months to keep it truly current, that's why the forums are so useful. :)

Yea, I agree