eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Can't Send Your Payment Right Now (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/105262-cant-send-your-payment-right-now.html)

florea_cioaca 02-18-2017 07:12 AM

Can't Send Your Payment Right Now

I am trying to pay on a website through paypal but I am getting this error: We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.

Quick Account History: 3 payments received all between 100-200 euros. 2 of them were on 21 days hold but 1 hold expired so it's free money. The other one is still on hold and the 3rd one was from a price best offer and funds are available in my account.

I'd like to add this info as well: on that website I have an account where I am registered with the name matching the paypal account and a different address than the one I have in paypal and I want to enter as a delivery address one that is completely different: different name and address than what I have in paypal. The site is ok with this, paypal I don't know. Could this also be a reason for paypal temporary funds block?

The issue is that I really need to pay in a fixed amount only on one website so I can't try some advice that has been told here ( http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...right-now.html ) : change amount, send amount in smaller parts, send money to another seller and so on. Also I wouldn't take the install app on phone route to get it linked.

What should I do? Should I call paypal? Should I delete the cookies? Should I try another browser? Should I take radical steps like removing and adding back the vcc?

Thanks for your input.

komarac 02-18-2017 03:11 PM

Re: Can't Send Your Payment Right Now

I've had this problem many times, apparently it's a security block by paypal and only thing you can do is send multiple smaller payments or just wait 24-48 hours, but i know you can't send multiple smaller payments.. Your best shot is contacting them, at least what i would do

florea_cioaca 02-19-2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by komarac (Post 831268)
I've had this problem many times, apparently it's a security block by paypal and only thing you can do is send multiple smaller payments or just wait 24-48 hours, but i know you can't send multiple smaller payments.. Your best shot is contacting them, at least what i would do

I've just contacted paypal and it seems to have the payment unlocked.

aspkin 02-19-2017 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by florea_cioaca (Post 831201)
I'd like to add this info as well: on that website I have an account where I am registered with the name matching the paypal account and a different address than the one I have in paypal and I want to enter as a delivery address one that is completely different: different name and address than what I have in paypal. The site is ok with this, paypal I don't know. Could this also be a reason for paypal temporary funds block?

This right here.. except PayPal DOES know the different address and that is most likely the problem.

These issues are PayPal's way of saying they don't like something, it's like an ERROR message without the reason why.. they don't like telling people the reason why because of stealth. :)

When we know why we can go around the issue.. find fixes.. :)

florea_cioaca 02-21-2017 03:29 AM

Indeed, paypal sometimes feels like girls when they say they have headaches:) They surely mean something else:)
It was just an innocent joke, I'm no misogynist.