Withdraw method for No SSN PayPal. Just Buy Cash Off eBay? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-20-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 89
Thanks: 23
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
iTrader: (0)
Default Withdraw method for No SSN PayPal. Just Buy Cash Off eBay?

If I don't want to use a SSN to get a PayPal Business Debit Card to withdraw from an ATM. And I don't want to withdraw money into my bank account that has my SSN either. Would it just be smart to buy cash off of eBay if I don't care about paying a few extra bucks?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 02-20-2017
sax4's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,002
Thanks: 1,511
Thanked 843 Times in 625 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw method for No SSN PayPal. Just Buy Cash Off eBay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlepillow View Post
If I don't want to use a SSN to get a PayPal Business Debit Card to withdraw from an ATM. And I don't want to withdraw money into my bank account that has my SSN either. Would it just be smart to buy cash off of eBay if I don't care about paying a few extra bucks?
Buying cash on Ebay

That's a new one on me
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-20-2017
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,379
Thanks: 1,410
Thanked 4,367 Times in 3,402 Posts
Activity: 59%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (356)
Default Re: Withdraw method for No SSN PayPal. Just Buy Cash Off eBay?

Is there a reason you cannot just withdraw to your bank account?
Your bank won't share you SSN with PayPal
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-20-2017
ilcarletto's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,549
Thanks: 811
Thanked 1,369 Times in 1,005 Posts
Activity: 41%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw method for No SSN PayPal. Just Buy Cash Off eBay?

You can buy silver/gold but, as JamesNorth101 above saud, it is perfectly fine to use a bank account unless your business is really really shady... is it?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-20-2017
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,259
Thanks: 4,616
Thanked 7,109 Times in 6,476 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Withdraw method for No SSN PayPal. Just Buy Cash Off eBay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlepillow View Post
Would it just be smart to buy cash off of eBay if I don't care about paying a few extra bucks?
I don't like losing money in general so, to me, it's not smart to lose money by buying cash...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-21-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 89
Thanks: 23
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw method for No SSN PayPal. Just Buy Cash Off eBay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Is there a reason you cannot just withdraw to your bank account?
Your bank won't share you SSN with PayPal
If any money goes into your bank account you have to pay taxes on it right? I'm about to turn 18 and have no idea how to file taxes and it's just stressing me out if I got audited or something. Buying cash would mean I don't have to worry about taxes. This wouldn't be a permanent thing. Just until I figure everything out about paying taxes.

But if any amount of money goes into your bank account the IRS can see you're making money and they'll want to see how right? I'm just not too familiar with how this stuff works still being 17 years old.

Last edited by turtlepillow; 02-21-2017 at 05:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-21-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 220
Thanks: 15
Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyco
Default Re: Withdraw method for No SSN PayPal. Just Buy Cash Off eBay?

hahaha i use to do that and its very expensive.. what you want to do is REQUEST A CHECK.. of course that's another ball game.. one i can win every time lol but if you dont have a bank to deposit into. requesting a check is the only way. some times you can purchase gift cards from walmart.com (that still works, you just have to know what to do!)

& turtlepillow... the irs does not have time to check billions of bank account every day/week or month. & your age has nothing to do with it.. i talk to plenty of teens who are making a killing on Facebook, instagram, & ebay
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-21-2017
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,379
Thanks: 1,410
Thanked 4,367 Times in 3,402 Posts
Activity: 59%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (356)
Default Re: Withdraw method for No SSN PayPal. Just Buy Cash Off eBay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlepillow View Post
If any money goes into your bank account you have to pay taxes on it right? I'm about to turn 18 and have no idea how to file taxes and it's just stressing me out if I got audited or something. Buying cash would mean I don't have to worry about taxes. This wouldn't be a permanent thing. Just until I figure everything out about paying taxes.

But if any amount of money goes into your bank account the IRS can see you're making money and they'll want to see how right? I'm just not too familiar with how this stuff works still being 17 years old.
Any sales you make legally you have to pay taxes on.

You really don't want to be starting off by trying to avoid taxes. Best thing to do is work out how your taxes would work (lots of online material and professionals you can seek the advise of) and then just use a bank account to withdraw to
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-21-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 89
Thanks: 23
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw method for No SSN PayPal. Just Buy Cash Off eBay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyco View Post
hahaha i use to do that and its very expensive.. what you want to do is REQUEST A CHECK.. of course that's another ball game.. one i can win every time lol but if you dont have a bank to deposit into. requesting a check is the only way. some times you can purchase gift cards from walmart.com (that still works, you just have to know what to do!)

& turtlepillow... the irs does not have time to check billions of bank account every day/week or month. & your age has nothing to do with it.. i talk to plenty of teens who are making a killing on Facebook, instagram, & ebay

Yeah, honestly the buying cash thing sounds dumb and expensive but it's the only thing I can think to do hahaha. And yeah true about the IRS not being able to check every single person. Can you share the Walmart.com thing?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-21-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 89
Thanks: 23
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw method for No SSN PayPal. Just Buy Cash Off eBay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Any sales you make legally you have to pay taxes on.

You really don't want to be starting off by trying to avoid taxes. Best thing to do is work out how your taxes would work (lots of online material and professionals you can seek the advise of) and then just use a bank account to withdraw to
Thanks for the advice man!
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Possible cash out method just_smile UK PayPal Talk 8 06-01-2013 05:46 AM
how to withdraw cash from stealth paypal quarterback PayPal Talk 11 10-10-2012 06:15 AM
paypal plus ccnow cash out method xavier1990 Payment Processing 22 06-23-2010 08:51 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts