eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Banned from Etsy. Please help. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/105597-banned-etsy-please-help.html)

B23 03-02-2017 11:53 PM

Banned from Etsy. Please help.

Hello, everyone. I had a successful Etsy business for a couple years making and selling furniture. I had a few issues with my living situation and I have been homeless for quite some time... I was unable to get to my shop and respond to messages and/or let my buyers know of the delay and the reason why. People started complaining/opening cases before I was able to handle it and Etsy suspended my selling privileges. As you could imagine, this was devastating.

I am not a very computer savvy person and don't have a lot of time to learn these things. I really really need to get back selling my furniture on Etsy. I have researched stealth Etsy a lot but still do not fully understand every step that I need to do. I don't currently have a lot of money to spend on tutorials/books.

Could someone please give me a simple summary of everything I need to do step by step to start selling on Etsy without getting banned again? (i'm in usa)

Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
PM me even if you'd like

zenohki 03-03-2017 03:34 AM

Re: Banned from Etsy. Please help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by B23 (Post 833738)
Hello, everyone. I had a successful Etsy business for a couple years making and selling furniture. I had a few issues with my living situation and I have been homeless for quite some time... I was unable to get to my shop and respond to messages and/or let my buyers know of the delay and the reason why. People started complaining/opening cases before I was able to handle it and Etsy suspended my selling privileges. As you could imagine, this was devastating.

I am not a very computer savvy person and don't have a lot of time to learn these things. I really really need to get back selling my furniture on Etsy. I have researched stealth Etsy a lot but still do not fully understand every step that I need to do. I don't currently have a lot of money to spend on tutorials/books.

Could someone please give me a simple summary of everything I need to do step by step to start selling on Etsy without getting banned again? (i'm in usa)

Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
PM me even if you'd like

If you've researched it a lot and still don't have your plan, might be time to bite the bullet and buy the stealth guide. :)

unkown5454 03-03-2017 06:12 AM

i want everything, i want it for free and i want it right now. ok good luck with that

BaggaDonuts 03-03-2017 01:14 PM

If you didn't make enough with Etsy to pay your basic bills, I wouldn't worry about getting another account until you figure that out. Craigslist is free if you wanna flip furniture on the cheap.

dallis 03-04-2017 09:21 PM

Sadly, this requires a fair amount of 'computer savvy', and a certain amount of trial and error.

You also will need at least some money to get restarted and get an account opened and established.

I don't really understand how you can afford to build anything when you have no money and you're homeless and have no place to do any work?

oompaloompa 03-05-2017 10:35 AM

follow stealth principles, read up on it or get the guide.
everything must be different.
the issue with etsy is similar goods - you need a different range to sell, at least initially...

have you tried sellig on ebay? you would get more traffic anyway - plus local pickups......