eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   We can't send your payment right now - Another thread (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/105653-we-cant-send-your-payment-right-now-another-thread.html)

Breakthecycle2 03-05-2017 12:58 PM

We can't send your payment right now - Another thread

SO, I have a new stealth account that I added a $300 gift card too. I had to send someone money, so I decided to go this route. It's not letting me send it. I know with new stealth accounts, it usually doesn't let you send new payments, but a debit/gift card payment?

bjammin 03-05-2017 01:02 PM

Re: We can't send your payment right now - Another thread

Lots of ppl seem to be having this issue. This has happened on older accounts that have previously allowed payments to be sent, but now, all of a sudden, are stone walling ppl.

**When I say older accounts, I am referring to an account being used for 3 months or longer.

Breakthecycle2 03-05-2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 834147)
Lots of ppl seem to be having this issue. This has happened on older accounts that have previously allowed payments to be sent, but now, all of a sudden, are stone walling ppl.

**When I say older accounts, I am referring to an account being used for 3 months or longer.

Is it possible it's just a glitch or yet new security, yet again?

bjammin 03-05-2017 01:25 PM

I want to say its a glitch, just like everything with PP, but you really do not know what they are up to or why it is happening.

slokor 03-05-2017 01:27 PM

Id say it has more to do with the level of trust in the account. The newer the account the less the amount of trust. The lower the trust the less youll be able to do - and sending a payment for an amount they consider high is not going to work.

Breakthecycle2 03-05-2017 01:35 PM

I tried lower amounts. $100. $50. Nothing.

Bunneh 03-05-2017 01:37 PM

ive noticed a 'block' with sending payments or paying for items through paypal when the payment card has only recently been added to paypal, i usually wait 3-4 days and then it works.

slokor 03-05-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 (Post 834156)
I tried lower amounts. $100. $50. Nothing.

Those are considered high by paypal - for a new account with zero trust.

BiN4RY 03-05-2017 02:20 PM

Has anyone tried calling Paypal about it, especially since this is a common problem? Quite often reps will give you a lot better insights than just speculating the problem on our own.

fox20c 03-05-2017 02:24 PM

Ive seen this a lot as well with customers reporting an uptick of this behavior. I do think it has to do with the more transactions and trust built up the better and that recently PP has gotten more stringent with these rules (what ever they are internally within PP). Also, reps do not really seem to know what is going on and been giving the advice to wait 24-48 hours. Which to me says they do not have a solution.

BiN4RY 03-05-2017 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fox20c (Post 834172)
Also, reps do not really seem to know what is going on and been giving the advice to wait 24-48 hours. Which to me says they do not have a solution.

Have you tried escalating the phone call? If the supervisors have no idea what they're doing either, they will put your case with a even higher superior that will email you back later.

Breakthecycle2 03-05-2017 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiN4RY (Post 834176)
Have you tried escalating the phone call? If the supervisors have no idea what they're doing either, they will put your case with a even higher superior that will email you back later.

I did, "try waiting 24 hours and try again".

N@Kes 03-22-2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

i calling about this problem,
i have same error to customer support update 3 times account, but i still can't send payment, but ebay fees paying without problem.

Conductor 03-22-2017 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N@Kes (Post 837518)
i calling about this problem,
i have same error to customer support update 3 times account, but i still can't send payment, but ebay fees paying without problem.

Same I can pay for postage Parcel2go without ant issue but sending is issue.

sax4 03-22-2017 11:55 AM

It's not a glitch!

It means Paypal do not trust you!

It often happens if you have a new account in which you received first payment, yippee you go to spend your money. Paypal says no.

All you can do bar calling Paypal is wait it out - try once a day, usually after 2-3 days it will disappear.

Conductor 03-22-2017 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 837541)
It's not a glitch!

It means Paypal do not trust you!

It often happens if you have a new account in which you received first payment, yippee you go to spend your money. Paypal says no.

All you can do bar calling Paypal is wait it out - try once a day, usually after 2-3 days it will disappear.

Lol, Called in as they wanted to do a Credit Check which I failed and told me to call back in 24hrs.

empirestate 03-22-2017 02:48 PM

It is a trust issue on either the sender or the recipient. Cannot always think the sender's fault.

bickas85 03-22-2017 08:17 PM

this problems always on PayPal but now is very often.. PayPal run new secirity sytem on this months there is reason.
I know few ways to to avoid this issues but I can't share it..
read read in forum and you will get soliution

sax4 03-23-2017 12:20 AM

That's true, can also be the reciever

tripleB 03-23-2017 03:16 PM

I got this same message and then a day or so later my PayPal was unusable. Now I am here looking for answers. If anyone has any more insight please let me know.

sax4 03-24-2017 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripleB (Post 837831)
I got this same message and then a day or so later my PayPal was unusable. Now I am here looking for answers. If anyone has any more insight please let me know.

What do you mean by unusable?

GreenBean 03-24-2017 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 837868)
What do you mean by unusable?

In his other thread, he is worrying about being limited and having no account

:violin:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...-180-days.html