eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   need bank acct for legit Payapl (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/105661-need-bank-acct-legit-payapl.html)

drebintech38 03-05-2017 10:46 PM

need bank acct for legit Payapl

Hey guys,

This isn't a stealth question really, but I need a bank account for my legit PP acct in a relatives name(with permission of course). I want a free checking acct without monthly fees.

1. Since its legit can I use any bank basically? I've read Capitalone 360 is bad as well as Ally, but would they work if Im not stealth? If not whats a good bank other than BOA?

2. Im using a PO box with a street address. Will this be ok or do I need a residential address.? Does paypal see the address used anyways?

3. Can I fund the relatives new checking from my own checking without issues?

I greatly appreciate any advice. :hail:

BigCJ 03-05-2017 11:04 PM

Re: need bank acct for legit Payapl

Not to be intrusive, but, Is there any reason you cannot use your own bank account?

Using a relatives account could cause problems.

And BOA is one of the best banks for stealth. Id also try chase bank.

drebintech38 03-05-2017 11:13 PM

Well I had my own bank on there and removed it thinking that would cause issues or linking.

Truth is that when I started selling a shipping charge when thru to my bank and I call ed Paypal and told them I added my own bank and if that shipping charge would cause an issue.

Since this acct is extremely important for the long haul I wanted to be 100% legit and use the relatives name for the bank instead.

What problems would using a relatives acct cause Big?

I guess Im paranoid to add my other BOA acct back on, but I could if thats the best route. Would paypal see that I added my own bank acct back on?

BiN4RY 03-06-2017 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drebintech38 (Post 834255)

I guess Im paranoid to add my other BOA acct back on, but I could if thats the best route. Would paypal see that I added my own bank acct back on?

No they won't, as long as the account number is different. There's nothing wrong with using your own bank account on Paypal.

drebintech38 03-06-2017 12:41 AM

Thanks Binary. OK cool. I didnt want to use the relatives info for an acct anyways. Since the acct I added cant be added again I guess I will close it, unless it affects your credit score.

BiN4RY 03-06-2017 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drebintech38 (Post 834264)
Thanks Binary. OK cool. I didnt want to use the relatives info for an acct anyways. Since the acct I added cant be added again I guess I will close it, unless it affects your credit score.

It's fine for you to close that account. As long as you don't open/close accounts too frequently at the same bank, it won't be an issue.

drebintech38 03-07-2017 03:00 AM

BOA requires you to maintain a balance of $1500 to avoid fees. One of my accounts has this requirement, but I don't use it. If I move that money out, does BOA start hitting me with fees if that account just sits? Or do I need to close it?

That account was receiving mismatched name deposits and I dont want them red flagging new accounts I try to open in the future.

drebintech38 03-08-2017 10:21 PM

Can I add a BOA savings acct instead of checking since I would transfer the money out to my main checking anyways?

Savings acct require way less min balance and fees.

Any thoughts on if I should not use savings acct for Paypal?

Thanks!