eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Shipping from old address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/105698-shipping-old-address.html)

Evofox 03-07-2017 11:20 AM

Shipping from old address

Hi guys,i have a new ebay and paypal stealth,now i need to send some packages,the address where i live is on one paypal account that is limited permanently..If i send the packages from my address and then add the tracking number to ebay/paypal they will link me?

yankee 03-07-2017 12:15 PM

Re: Shipping from old address

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evofox (Post 834509)
If i send the packages from my address and then add the tracking number to ebay/paypal they will link me?

How would paypal or ebay know what the address was that you shipped from?

Your answer is no it will not link you.

stillsad 03-07-2017 02:59 PM

What about when you buy shipping through paypal shipping? Can you not do that- because it certainly does hold the 'ship from' address in one of the fields used to create a shipping label. This is also the case if you have a return, and have to generate a return label through paypal- can this also NOT be done? Does all shipping have to be done outside of paypal- either stamps.com or the local counter at the post office? I did a lot of volume one Christmas and really had people riled when they saw my 'stated official' address as presented in ebay, but the packages came from a different mailing address . There was also confusion if some one had to return something- they wanted to mail it to the mystical address that I had listed in ebay which didn't exist. I don't get how you make this work out. What happens if there is a paypal case in the resolution center? The shipping address is bound to come up in that too, as a ship TO or FROM address to return merchandise. Also, what about purchasing something through Ebay- it has to be sent to my real physical address and has to be part of the purchase transaction, because it has to get to me !

pastrami_on_rye 03-07-2017 03:49 PM

no, you won't get linked.

yankee 03-07-2017 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillsad (Post 834555)
What about when you buy shipping through paypal shipping? Can you not do that- because it certainly does hold the 'ship from' address in one of the fields used to create a shipping label. This is also the case if you have a return, and have to generate a return label through paypal- can this also NOT be done? Does all shipping have to be done outside of paypal- either stamps.com or the local counter at the post office? I did a lot of volume one Christmas and really had people riled when they saw my 'stated official' address as presented in ebay, but the packages came from a different mailing address . There was also confusion if some one had to return something- they wanted to mail it to the mystical address that I had listed in ebay which didn't exist. I don't get how you make this work out. What happens if there is a paypal case in the resolution center? The shipping address is bound to come up in that too, as a ship TO or FROM address to return merchandise. Also, what about purchasing something through Ebay- it has to be sent to my real physical address and has to be part of the purchase transaction, because it has to get to me !

Thinking really small here.....Returns go to a return address...Such as a PO Box. Nobdy cares what address the item came from and it is impossible to know. Paypal shipping is terrible and I have no idea why you would want to use it.