eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Which USA Banks work with Stealth PayPals? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/105808-usa-banks-work-stealth-paypals.html)

JustRain 03-11-2017 10:32 PM

Which USA Banks work with Stealth PayPals?

I just lost my personal Paypal and bought an 2 year aged Stealth PayPal, which has a different name than mine on it.

My question is which USA Bank can I add to it, that won't give me any problems.

I'm currently with Wells Fargo and Chase. But i'm more than willing to join a new branch if needed.

Also about 4 months ago, I created a new checking account on my Wells Fargo and added it to one of my stealths.
It got limited a day or so after I tried withdrawing from it. I'm not 100% sure if it was due to the names not matching or that the checking account had no history, but i'm a little hesitant to use WF now.

Any input would be amazing:)

MM78 03-11-2017 11:13 PM

Re: Which USA Banks work with Stealth PayPals?

Bank of America
Chase
Wells Fargo
Fidelity
Most Credit Unions

MakerViet 03-11-2017 11:20 PM

My customer using :
Suntrust
Discover
Nation

All ok.

nickopedia 03-11-2017 11:25 PM

The issue of which banks accept mismatched names (push ach) transactions usually varies from bank to bank, but as MM78 pointed out above, it's usually the largest banks: Wells Fargo, Chase, BofA, Citibank, etc. That said, even a big bank is no guarantee they will cause an issue.

Not tripping up fraud alerts from your bank will depend on the amounts, frequency, and how many different names the ach's are coming in from. If the account is a personal one and is rather new, I would take it easy and slow until you can verify the bank won't freak out.

I would recommend a business account if you are going to do anything larger with mismatched names. it makes it easier to explain to the bank it's a customer payment, etc if they question it.

MM78 03-11-2017 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakerViet (Post 835293)
My customer using :
Discovery

Do you mean Discover?

MakerViet 03-11-2017 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 835295)
Do you mean Discover?

Yes my friend, I typed wrong
https://www.discover.com

=}-

JustRain 03-12-2017 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 835294)
The issue of which banks accept mismatched names (push ach) transactions usually varies from bank to bank, but as MM78 pointed out above, it's usually the largest banks: Wells Fargo, Chase, BofA, Citibank, etc. That said, even a big bank is no guarantee they will cause an issue.

Not tripping up fraud alerts from your bank will depend on the amounts, frequency, and how many different names the ach's are coming in from. If the account is a personal one and is rather new, I would take it easy and slow until you can verify the bank won't freak out.

I would recommend a business account if you are going to do anything larger with mismatched names. it makes it easier to explain to the bank it's a customer payment, etc if they question it.

I would probably get a fresh business checking account with either Chase or WF. I would be depositing money into from just 1 miss matched name 4-6 times a month for 2-3k. Do you think that I could get away with this

kvncsta 03-14-2017 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakerViet (Post 835296)
Yes my friend, I typed wrong
https://www.discover.com

=}-

Oh wow! I didnt know Discover got into banking!

NewYork 03-15-2017 12:43 AM

I also had problems with Wells Fargo, and when I looked into it, I found out it was because of the names mismatched. How many people have used WF without issue?

How has Key Bank worked? Anyone use them?

nickopedia 03-15-2017 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewYork (Post 835843)
I also had problems with Wells Fargo, and when I looked into it, I found out it was because of the names mismatched. How many people have used WF without issue?

How has Key Bank worked? Anyone use them?

I use Wells Fargo with Mismatched Names, but they are BUSINESS accounts. The transactions are 1000-2000 /mo, but no more than that.

Be sure you open a business checking/savings package and start off slow. Better to open an account in branch as opposed to online.

Follow proper techniques as listed in the Stealth Guide.

Nikez87 03-15-2017 09:33 AM

Which USA Banks work with Stealth PayPals?

I've used personal Chase and BoA without any issues when it comes to mismatched names. But then again, not doing same volume of business so may be different.

GreenBean 03-17-2017 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRain (Post 835406)
I would probably get a fresh business checking account with either Chase or WF. I would be depositing money into from just 1 miss matched name 4-6 times a month for 2-3k. Do you think that I could get away with this

You are going to need to be aware PAYPAL may react to this.

Keep in mind, they can ask for TAX info based on projected earnings.
:coffee:

cadillac10 03-18-2017 08:22 AM

hi guys,
if i have 1 checking account and 1 savings under the same name can i use the checking for one stealth account and the savings for a different stealth account ??
routing number is the same but account numbers are different, thank you

Breakthecycle2 03-18-2017 08:03 PM

Discover is not good. It will be OK for awhile, but they will shut it down.

applepbc 03-18-2017 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cadillac10 (Post 836619)
hi guys,
if i have 1 checking account and 1 savings under the same name can i use the checking for one stealth account and the savings for a different stealth account ??
routing number is the same but account numbers are different, thank you

yes (ten char)

cadillac10 03-19-2017 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by applepbc (Post 836741)
yes (ten char)

hi there,
even if the checking and savings are link to the same debit card??
both accounts we open together at chase, not sure if theres some kind of link between them.
i want to use the checking for one stealth and the savings for another stealth, but just want to make sure it won't link my stealth accounts since they are both accessible from the same credit card and open together.
any advice will be greatly appreciate it, thank you !!

rsot 03-19-2017 09:03 PM

I tried out PNC - worked for me on USA pp

oethumb39 03-20-2017 12:34 PM

Anyone have experience with capitalOne?

XTC4ME 03-28-2017 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oethumb39 (Post 837079)
Anyone have experience with capitalOne?

PayPal won't add Capital One or Capital 360 anymore. They wouldn't even allow my Sparks Business account.