eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   If paypal account suspended, the money transfered to personal paypal also affect ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/106456-if-paypal-account-suspended-money-transfered-personal-paypal-also-affect.html)

piratepedia 04-05-2017 11:20 AM

If paypal account suspended, the money transfered to personal paypal also affect ?

If Stealth paypal account got suspended or charge back with -ve balance ,

If all money was transfered before to another personal paypal account in another Country ?

will it affect that account also ? or any other problem ?

BiN4RY 04-05-2017 11:25 AM

Re: If paypal account suspended, the money transfered to personal paypal also affect

Yes. Paypal can often limit any other accounts that has any sort of transactional relationships with a limited account, upon a manual review.

empirestate 04-05-2017 11:30 AM

Re: If paypal account suspended, the money transfered to personal paypal also affect

Paypal is all about the money, if they think they can make more money by not limiting someone, they will not limit.

yomama9999 04-05-2017 12:06 PM

One of my ebay accounts got suspended so i transferred all funds to another paypal but as goods/service and paypal took its fee. But then my paypal went negative as i got rid of all of the money and 180 day limitation but the account i sent to was fine.

Mister_M 04-05-2017 12:49 PM

Hello, I wanted to give my opinion. If you use vpn, rdp or Private Proxy on stealth, and followed every step for proper using of multiple PayPal accounts one one computer, you will not have any problem. Thay are connecting IP adresses.

piratepedia 04-05-2017 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister_M (Post 840269)
Hello, I wanted to give my opinion. If you use vpn, rdp or Private Proxy on stealth, and followed every step for proper using of multiple PayPal accounts one one computer, you will not have any problem. Thay are connecting IP adresses.

Stealth Paypal/Ebay account is from US,with own Dedicated US IP. and I withdraw all the money to another country personal Paypal account.

And suppose Stealth paypal account got too much negative balance after charge back. will they take any legal action against that receiver paypal where all these funds transfered of another country ?

I transfered as Goods and Service.

As they cant prroof that both paypal account is of same person, coz on different name, different ip, different country.

only concern is all money transfered to same account :d If they ask, I can tell I sold some service to him, and he paid me.

Mister_M 04-05-2017 01:00 PM

Let's assume that you are selling chockolate, i bought one from you.
After some time i come to you and tell you that chocolate is poisonous and i want my money back, but in the meantime you bought your self a pack of ciggaretes. Will i go to them and take that money?
Stupid example, point is, if you was carefull, and thay cannot connect those 2 PayPal accounts (except transaction) thay will not take money out of that.

piratepedia 04-05-2017 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister_M (Post 840271)
Let's assume that you are selling chockolate, i bought one from you.
After some time i come to you and tell you that chocolate is poisonous and i want my money back, but in the meantime you bought your self a pack of ciggaretes. Will i go to them and take that money?
Stupid example, point is, if you was carefull, and thay cannot connect those 2 PayPal accounts (except transaction) thay will not take money out of that.

I transfered $2000 from that account to my personal account, I suspect that paypal account soon goona chargeback with -ve balance.

Only fear is hope i dont get any legal from paypal, and also dont want to loose my personal buyer paypal account.