eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Withdrawing money from US Paypal in the UK (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/106880-withdrawing-money-us-paypal-uk.html)

islapkids 04-21-2017 05:01 AM

Withdrawing money from US Paypal in the UK

I'm fairly new to this whole Stealth game and a few months ago I decided to purchase a pre made accounts. I have asked the seller of the account if it works well for UK customers and he said that it worked fine for his 'International Customers'.

I have been making sales and have quite a bit of money in the Paypal account, but I am unable to withdraw it since I cant add a UK bank to US Paypal.

Are there any ways around this?

al2000 04-21-2017 05:10 AM

Re: Withdrawing money from US Paypal in the UK

The seller was ok with you because he said you worked fine for international, but for withdraw its our responsibility.
I think to find a usa bank its best option

islapkids 04-21-2017 11:00 AM

Yes, I know that. I never blamed the seller, I should have done more research before making the purchase. On the bright side; it was one of those very cheap accounts so not really a big deal.

And to reply to your suggestion; it is very difficult to open a US bank account from the UK without living there so not really an option.

al2000 04-22-2017 06:40 AM

Buy goods or pay service on your name in other pages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oompaloompa 04-22-2017 09:47 AM

does payoneer still work for USA paypal, anyone? If you sign up for it, make sure it is in real details...

Ebayorbust 04-22-2017 10:02 AM

Quote:

I should have done more research before making the purchase.
Indeed.

Quote:

does payoneer still work for USA paypal, anyone?
Hasn't worked on US Paypal for quite a while.

OP, I really don't know why you went for a US account in the first instance as you will get hit with the tax requirement on US Paypal at some point. Once that happens, you're done.

Given you are no doubt unable to open a US bank account you should look to just purchase stuff with the balance and then moving forward switch to using UK accounts.

Moatasem 04-24-2017 07:32 AM

confirmed payoneer worked with paypal us without problems :coffee:

islapkids 04-24-2017 11:53 AM

UPDATE: I can also confirm that I have successfully linked Payoneer with my Paypal account and have made a first withdrawal of £80. The money is waiting to be 'confirmed' by Paypal before it leaves and it will take 1 business day. Hopefully Paypal won't screw me over.

Will post another update once I have successfully transferred money to my own bank account

rsot 04-24-2017 12:11 PM

You guys got Payoneer to work eh? The waiting to be confirmed is bit iffy but keep the forum updated

islapkids 04-25-2017 03:29 PM

Paypal is now showing the withdrawal as 'completed' and I'm assuming it is now being transferred to my Payoneer account.

Does anyone know how many days it usually takes for the balance to show up in the Payoneer account?

islapkids 04-26-2017 09:20 AM

UPDATE: The money has officially arrived in my Payoneer account!

ilan316 04-26-2017 10:25 AM

since when paypal allowing to link payoneer accounts?,
for the last time i heard paypal stopped that

islapkids 04-26-2017 11:45 AM

Im bet that companies such as Payoneer are constantly changing their TOC's to allow people like us to move money easier and hence more business for them

Elijah 05-11-2017 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by islapkids (Post 843805)
UPDATE: I can also confirm that I have successfully linked Payoneer with my Paypal account and have made a first withdrawal of £80. The money is waiting to be 'confirmed' by Paypal before it leaves and it will take 1 business day. Hopefully Paypal won't screw me over.

Will post another update once I have successfully transferred money to my own bank account

Your posts are a bit misleading. You should have clarified that this is a GBP Payoneer account. USD accounts still don't work properly.

islapkids 08-22-2017 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elijah (Post 846721)
Your posts are a bit misleading. You should have clarified that this is a GBP Payoneer account. USD accounts still don't work properly.

Is there such a thing as a GBP Payoneer account? Payoneer that Im using can switch between currencies on the website.

The money I had on the account has been displayed in dollars but automatically converted to GBP once I withdrawn to my bank account

iceman420 08-22-2017 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by islapkids (Post 866937)
Is there such a thing as a GBP Payoneer account? Payoneer that Im using can switch between currencies on the website.

The money I had on the account has been displayed in dollars but automatically converted to GBP once I withdrawn to my bank account

did you use real details for payoneer with stealth pp? as in mismatched names went through?!

islapkids 08-23-2017 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceman420 (Post 866990)
did you use real details for payoneer with stealth pp? as in mismatched names went through?!

Real name for Payoneer since you need to send passport copy as proof, but different name for Paypal. Mismatched names went through

cool25 08-23-2017 04:47 AM

You can't link UK banks into your US Paypal. You need UK bank in order to transfer money