eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Help with sending money out of my account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/107283-help-sending-money-out-my-account.html)

admcgee 05-08-2017 01:40 PM

Help with sending money out of my account

Fresh-ish account, has a $100 balance with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details. I have a card on the account but even though i confirmed my phone number(burner app) for some reason when i go to send money it asks for a call/text to confirm my identity and for whatever reason it wont even send the text or call (im 100% sure its not my fault as its worked before) it justs sorry we cant confirm your identity. I cant really get a VBA because i have no bitcoin and i cant use any of my cards on paypal (and i cant use my legit paypal balance on this account!).

So if anyone can help me solve this, or if someone could front(?) me a VBA i would be willing to pay you $20 after im able to send money out. Thanks!

MM78 05-08-2017 01:42 PM

Re: Help with sending money out of my account

This is very common, PayPal does not trust you....and sending money out is the worse way to withdraw funds. You need to add a bank account or VBA, you really should be withdrawing to a bank first.

admcgee 05-08-2017 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 846196)
This is very common, PayPal does not trust you....and sending money out is the worse way to withdraw funds. You need to add a bank account or VBA, you really should be withdrawing to a bank first.

Eeek this is what i suspected to be the case. Paypal is so aids I really dont want to have to open a new bank account because mine is already linked with another account and i have no way to purchase a VBA because everyone only accepts paypal or btc.

MM78 05-08-2017 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admcgee (Post 846197)
Eeek this is what i suspected to be the case. Paypal is so aids I really dont want to have to open a new bank account because mine is already linked with another account and i have no way to purchase a VBA because everyone only accepts paypal or btc.

So how do you plan to withdraw large amount of funds in the future? because doing the "Sending Funds Out" will eventually get you limited.

admcgee 05-08-2017 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 846199)
So how do you plan to withdraw large amount of funds in the future? because doing the "Sending Funds Out" will eventually get you limited.

I do plan on buying a VBA at least when i get this sorted and then im going to explore my banking options.

I just figured out a hot fix im interested if this could benefit some other people on this forum? What I did was switch my phone number on paypal from mobile to home which when i tried to send again it actually worked!!! I think it has to do with them being able to tell prepaid versus regular phone plans with mobile but not with what they think are landlines!

empirestate 05-08-2017 01:59 PM

Try to sell more and build more trust with Paypal over months this will go away...

MM78 05-08-2017 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admcgee (Post 846201)
I do plan on buying a VBA at least when i get this sorted and then im going to explore my banking options.

I just figured out a hot fix im interested if this could benefit some other people on this forum? What I did was switch my phone number on paypal from mobile to home which when i tried to send again it actually worked!!! I think it has to do with them being able to tell prepaid versus regular phone plans with mobile but not with what they think are landlines!

Glad you found a fix but again, just remember that if you do this often and with large amounts you will run into problems......always keep that in mind when doing PayPal to PayPal transfers.