eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   How much info does Ebay get from Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/107627-how-much-info-does-ebay-get-paypal.html)

mlmmaster 05-22-2017 03:39 PM

How much info does Ebay get from Paypal

I have been selling on eBay and had multiple accounts running. I got hit with VERO and they have stopped my selling privileges on all of the accounts. I am setting up a new eBay and Paypal using stealth but have a question about setting up a new Paypal account. How much information does eBay get from Paypal? Can I set up the new Paypal account with my initial, same last name and use a bank account that has never been associated with an eBay account previously? I am setting up a business account with Paypal and will use an EIN. I've obviously got a new email set up and followed the stealth rules to get ready to make another run at eBay. Such a PITA... was really killing it and then BOOM! Smackdown. Any advice would be appreciated!

MM78 05-22-2017 07:32 PM

Re: How much info does Ebay get from Paypal

PayPal and Ebay can share anything they want.....

ilcarletto 05-23-2017 01:39 AM

Consider them as a single evil entity...

mlmmaster 05-23-2017 09:59 AM

No, multiple accounts...pre-stealth when I was but a young grasshopper...
The pay-pal thing is messing me up now... not sure how to proceed to set up an account with Paypal. I can set up stealth eBay accounts all day long but the Paypal is tricky.
Do most of you use business or personal "⊗⊗⊗⊗" paypal accounts?
How do you get around the social security #?
Any guidance? Thanks!

fox20c 05-23-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sesaucier (Post 848682)
No, multiple accounts...pre-stealth when I was but a young grasshopper...
The pay-pal thing is messing me up now... not sure how to proceed to set up an account with Paypal. I can set up stealth eBay accounts all day long but the Paypal is tricky.
Do most of you use business or personal "⊗⊗⊗⊗" paypal accounts?
How do you get around the social security #?
Any guidance? Thanks!

Use a personal account and IF the account gets to a point where they want more info, supply them with an EIN (which you can get for free on the IRS website).

xxbossman111 05-26-2017 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sesaucier (Post 848556)
I have been selling on eBay and had multiple accounts running. I got hit with VERO and they have stopped my selling privileges on all of the accounts. I am setting up a new eBay and Paypal using stealth but have a question about setting up a new Paypal account. How much information does eBay get from Paypal? Can I set up the new Paypal account with my initial, same last name and use a bank account that has never been associated with an eBay account previously? I am setting up a business account with Paypal and will use an EIN. I've obviously got a new email set up and followed the stealth rules to get ready to make another run at eBay. Such a PITA... was really killing it and then BOOM! Smackdown. Any advice would be appreciated!

Don't forget Different Phone #, IP an User account It's Key.

m.baqir 05-26-2017 11:26 AM

People would tell you several things , but lets take my words ,what ever you mentioned in your paypal ebay can read it anything (AT THE TIME WHEN EBAY ASK YOU TO LINK YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT). Basically at that time you allow to Ebay to read your paypal Account without even giving them login
details . SAD ....

empirestate 05-26-2017 08:21 PM

Treat them as one entity.

dallis 06-02-2017 09:49 AM

They share everything, like a dog and it's fleas...