eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Legit Info creating new ebay and paypal need advice how to start (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/107789-legit-info-creating-new-ebay-paypal-need-advice-how-start.html)

golferman 05-28-2017 12:45 PM

Legit Info creating new ebay and paypal need advice how to start

So Im going to create a new Ebay and paypal account. Im using real details, real SSN etc. I will be listing small non electronic iems at first

So I need some help as to set this up?

Can anyone give me advice. Should i add the SSN right away when I create the paypal.

Should i create the Ebay and paypal account at the same time

The bank account is PNC and the name on the bank will not match the name that will be on the paypal so Im wondering how to get verfied via bank and withdrawing money i shall use a prepaid bank using the same info as the paypal so that will be legit

Any advice will help

empirestate 05-28-2017 09:11 PM

Re: Legit Info creating new ebay and paypal need advice how to start

HUh... not sure if you notice the word stealth in this website...

bjammin 05-28-2017 09:23 PM

I hope these are your real details. It'd really suck if you got caught using a SSN and all they had to do was track it back to your bank account.

golferman 05-29-2017 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 849710)
I hope these are your real details. It'd really suck if you got caught using a SSN and all they had to do was track it back to your bank account.

Look I asked for advice not to be accused of doing illegal things. So do you have any advice? If not move on

MM78 05-29-2017 12:11 AM

So whose information are you wanting to use? family member?

golferman 05-29-2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 849730)
So whose information are you wanting to use? family member?

Why does that matter?

It isnt stolen or anything

bjammin 05-29-2017 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golferman (Post 849729)
Look I asked for advice not to be accused of doing illegal things. So do you have any advice? If not move on

I made no accusations to you. I did state that if you attach a bank account that it would be easy to track back to you. To me that was advice. You can take your move on and shove it straight up your ass.
Have a nice day :)

JHerald 05-30-2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 849798)
I made no accusations to you. I did state that if you attach a bank account that it would be easy to track back to you. To me that was advice. You can take your move on and shove it straight up your ass.
Have a nice day :)

For the avoidance of doubt;

Are you referring to the SSN being linked to the bank account (I am not American so wouldn't know the process) or a stolen SSN being detected and then using the bank to trace the real identity of the account holder?

Clarification for the OP, that's all. Thanks.

bjammin 05-30-2017 03:30 PM

If you are using a SSN that is not your SSN on your paypal account and you have your real bank account linked to your paypal account, then it would be easy for a US government agency to trace that back to you. As most law enforcement agencies do, they just have to follow the money. This is considering that you go over the 200 item/$20k threshold which causes the paypal to get 1099'ed