eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal limited my account permanently (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/108350-paypal-limited-my-account-permanently.html)

kao 06-22-2017 02:15 AM

Paypal limited my account permanently

Hello,

Suddenly I received this email from paypal stating that my account has been permanently limited and this cannot be appealed.
The reason for that is that I have sold couple items that are considered as prescription drugs. I listed it on ebay and sold just a couple of them, then ebay removed my listings and I have never listed them again. After some time has passed after removal of listings (few weeks), I have received this email and got very frustrated because I have never had these kind of problems with paypal before so I have never done anything that requires creating stealth accounts or anything like that. What I want to say is that this account is very precious to me, it is under my name and has a good reputation as I have been selling for two years and have not had any trouble.

Is there a way to get this account back guys? What arguments should I give to them so they would remove the limit?
I mean, do they understand that they just destroyed my business as I can no longer sell on ebay, because of this little misunderstanding?

I am very waiting for your comments and responses as I am looking for a solution!
Thank you!

kao 06-22-2017 02:26 AM

Re: Paypal limited my account permanently

BiN4RY 06-22-2017 02:38 AM

Quote:

The reason for that is that I have sold couple items that are considered as prescription drugs.
You tried to sell prescription drugs on ebay???
Be glad you only got a limitation from Paypal, and not the police breaking your doors down

kao 06-22-2017 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiN4RY (Post 853877)
You tried to sell prescription drugs on ebay???
Be glad you only got a limitation from Paypal, and not the police breaking your doors down

Before listing the item I googled it and found out that it is not prescirbed in the US, also there are still the same kind of products on ebay right now. It have been there for years and ebay have not removed them.

quest 06-22-2017 06:04 AM

what did you listed exactly?

rsot 06-22-2017 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kao (Post 853874)
Is there a way to get this account back guys? What arguments should I give to them so they would remove the limit?

The arguments you give will be based on what you are selling and only YOU know this in truth, unless you share (up to you). No "generic" argument will likely work - you need to specific and to the point.

....Or let the account go and make new stealth accounts.

chango 06-22-2017 09:08 AM

Have they refunded the money to the buyer ?

kao 06-22-2017 09:43 AM

No they have not refunded the buyer, because the buyer bought it at his/her choice and did not opened any case on the transaction.

I listed pramistar tablets for memory and concentration.

When they say this cannot be appealed they mean it and there is no chance to get the account back?

quest 06-22-2017 10:14 AM

try to appeal, tell them that you didn't know that it is against paypal policy.. that you just sold only few personal items, not doing business with it. after ebay removed it, you didn't event relisted.

if fact they should warn you firstly that you breach their user agreement and ask not to sell this stuff again.

kao 06-22-2017 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quest (Post 853942)
try to appeal, tell them that you didn't know that it is against paypal policy.. that you just sold only few personal items, not doing business with it. after ebay removed it, you didn't event relisted.

if fact they should warn you firstly that you breach their user agreement and ask not to sell this stuff again.

That's what I just told them during the phone call, they advised me to contact the certain department via email stating my arguments.

'if fact they should warn you firstly that you breach their user agreement and ask not to sell this stuff again.' - maybe you know where I can find this in writing in paypals agreements or somewhere so I could use this as an argument too?

quest 06-22-2017 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kao (Post 853943)
That's what I just told them during the phone call, they advised me to contact the certain department via email stating my arguments.

'if fact they should warn you firstly that you breach their user agreement and ask not to sell this stuff again.' - maybe you know where I can find this in writing in paypals agreements or somewhere so I could use this as an argument too?

they just used to do so, firstly send warning email, then limit account..

kao 06-22-2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quest (Post 853969)
they just used to do so, firstly send warning email, then limit account..

well they did not do it this time..

They told me to contact certain person and gave the email.

What arguments should I use?

Jingling2017 06-22-2017 01:00 PM

Take it from an expert : Under the new 2017 user agreement any sex pills or drugs in general are not allowed to be sold through paypal, period. Yes, there are 30,000+ listings on ebay and new ones each day that don't get removed, but you either sold a lot during a given time frame or carried too large of a balance. Those are the two things that will get them looking at your account. No warning perm banned and your money will be fine in 180 days to withdraw. Also they are looking for certain words in the title, if you don't put it internally in your ebay listing this way could have been the reason it was flagged. They will hold it as long as they can to use for a lawsuit or charge back. This is all new from the Agreement you signed electronically in Feb 2017.

Nothing else can be done, you are wasting your time.

dallis 06-22-2017 01:41 PM

Not to be harsh, but, seriously, move on.

It's done and over. They'll never reinstate you. You can waste your time and argue all you want but they don't care and won't let you back on.

Just because there are other listings doesn't mean YOU didn't break the rules.

They're not required to warn you, and they didn't.

BTW, the EB is toast too. Anything you link to it will be burned too.

You're going to have to start over again from scratch with all new info. Better to accept and get back in the game than to pound sand into a rathole. ( love that phrase, because it's so true!!! )

Like in the song, 'you fought the law, and the law won'.

kao 06-22-2017 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dallis (Post 854004)
Not to be harsh, but, seriously, move on.

It's done and over. They'll never reinstate you. You can waste your time and argue all you want but they don't care and won't let you back on.

Just because there are other listings doesn't mean YOU didn't break the rules.

They're not required to warn you, and they didn't.

BTW, the EB is toast too. Anything you link to it will be burned too.

You're going to have to start over again from scratch with all new info. Better to accept and get back in the game than to pound sand into a rathole. ( love that phrase, because it's so true!!! )

Like in the song, 'you fought the law, and the law won'.

okay I know the basics of stealth, but how do you confirm your accounts then? I mean, when you put the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info to your stealth accounts and paypal asks for a confrmation of ID and proof of address, where do you get them?

dallis 06-22-2017 05:45 PM

I've never been asked for ID or proof of address, and I have dozens of PP accounts. Of course, I'm in the US, perhaps things are different in your country.

Here they only ask you to confirm your email. I don't even add and confirm a bank or phone number until way later in the game, until it's clear the EB and PP will bring in lots of money.

These ID issues aren't inevitable.

Generally they result from some flag thrown up by selling problem items or poor money handling behavior.

kao 06-23-2017 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dallis (Post 854052)
I've never been asked for ID or proof of address, and I have dozens of PP accounts. Of course, I'm in the US, perhaps things are different in your country.

Here they only ask you to confirm your email. I don't even add and confirm a bank or phone number until way later in the game, until it's clear the EB and PP will bring in lots of money.

These ID issues aren't inevitable.

Generally they result from some flag thrown up by selling problem items or poor money handling behavior.

Okay, but how do you withdraw money if your pp account is completely ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and the info on it is feigned?

kao 06-23-2017 02:04 AM

and what about the funds I have left in my account?

Are they going to give me back everything like it should be?

quest 06-23-2017 03:20 AM

kao, contact paypal and talk about that issue, don't give up.
you did small mistake, so it not worth to ban you for life.

kao 06-23-2017 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quest (Post 854126)
kao, contact paypal and talk about that issue, don't give up.
you did small mistake, so it not worth to ban you for life.

Thank you!
That's what I did, I gave them a call yesterday and the guy gave me an email to which I should write my arguments, so I wrote the email today. I hope everything will be okay!

rsot 06-23-2017 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kao (Post 854134)
Thank you!
That's what I did, I gave them a call yesterday and the guy gave me an email to which I should write my arguments, so I wrote the email today. I hope everything will be okay!

Best of luck :)

kao 06-23-2017 07:16 AM

I got the reply and they denied my appeal, I guess that is over.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Will I get all of my money out of the account or they will not give it back?
2. Is there a way to get the money sooner than 180 days?
3. What to do with my ebay account and current listings that are still there? Is there a way to save my ebay account?
4. When can I go for the stealth accounts and which country should I choose for them?