eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Used Prepaid Card, Paypal accepted, But Can't Confirm deposit (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/108488-used-prepaid-card-paypal-accepted-but-cant-confirm-deposit.html)

kn0b360 06-27-2017 11:09 PM

Used Prepaid Card, Paypal accepted, But Can't Confirm deposit

Hello,

I used a prepaid card issued to me by my job. Chekplus.com cards. My job issued it to me automatically.

I bought a burner phone and created my paypal, linked the phone number, email, and lastly the prepaid card.

It accepted it. I then tried to have it verified with the initial deposits. It prompted me to wait until they went through and then report the deposit amounts.

During this time I tried to link some VCCs to the account, it got denied "the bank issuer does not approve of this card", or something like that. I was stubborn and tried a different one, this time from a russian site (some of you may know it), "rejected for high risk".

This was all in the span of 2 days. Created account on day 1, tried to verify account on day 2.

It is now day 3 and I have yet to receive a verification deposit on my prepaid card.

What should I do? Was I too eager? Is this account burned already?

Thanks

MM78 06-27-2017 11:22 PM

Re: Used Prepaid Card, Paypal accepted, But Can't Confirm deposit

Quote:

Originally Posted by kn0b360 (Post 854947)
I used a prepaid card issued to me by my job. Chekplus.com cards. My job issued it to me automatically.

And the zipcode matches the zipcode on the stealth address?

Quote:

During this time I tried to link some VCCs to the account, it got denied "the bank issuer does not approve of this card", or something like that. I was stubborn and tried a different one, this time from a russian site (some of you may know it), "rejected for high risk".
"Russian site" says it all. Why not use vcc's from this forum? Also why were you trying to add VCCs? It seems like a lot things going on that don't make sense.

Quote:

This was all in the span of 2 days. Created account on day 1, tried to verify account on day 2.
The amount of time doesn't matter, I can make a PayPal and "Confirm" it with a VCC, you verify a PayPal with a Bank Account/VBA.

Quote:

It is now day 3 and I have yet to receive a verification deposit on my prepaid card.
Might have to wait a bit longer.

Quote:

What should I do? Was I too eager? Is this account burned already?
Honestly, I would start over......this time do it right and stop using prepaid, either get a VCC from the forum or use a "Visa" or "Mastercard" GIFT CARD....keyword there is "GIFT CARD".

kn0b360 06-28-2017 05:54 PM

The zip doesn't match. Though I just added another address that has the same zip as the card.

I tried to add VCC because I thought I needed to do that to get 100% verification. I was confused by this, I am not sure what you can and cannot do with different levels of verification.

for example I would like to not only use ebay, but if I had some unused giftcards to sell on an exchange site and get the money in my paypal account. The website would ask me to put a card info in, your advice was helpful because I got it to work. The issue was that the paypal zipcode did not match the card on file zip code. Once I added an address in the card zipcode, it worked. Now I can sell on this exchange site.

The first deposit happened the same day I wrote this post actually, but the second one has not.

I may start over but, since the first deposit went through I will just try anyway. I already paid for the phone and the minutes/data/text for the month.

My prepaid card, is actually a bank card. It has an account and routing number through "metabank". They ship it to you in the mail, it's not something you go to the store to buy. It is used for people to get direct deposit checks if they do not have a bank. I know that paypal and banks do not share information, so I thought it would work. Since the card has a routing and account number.

I will wait and see what happens with this account, I do not think I will try to make this one last long term, it is just practice after all. As long as I can make my money back I am happy.

I will post an update.

thank you for sharing your advice.

dallis 06-29-2017 02:28 PM

You'll have to call metabank and get the 4 digit code.