eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   a couple of questions regarding paypal stealth accounts. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/108491-couple-questions-regarding-paypal-stealth-accounts.html)

saintx 06-28-2017 02:46 AM

a couple of questions regarding paypal stealth accounts.

hi guys i have a couple of question to ask, that the book didn't really answered or if they did i totally missed it. are you guys farmiliar with privacy.com? so pretty much they keep your bank information private & they supply you with a virtua credit credit number can i use them for paypal bank? or can i still use another bank account with same name just different account number & routing number right? Also can i use the paypal business debit card to withdraw money if i'm using an EIN number? & what is the best virtual credit card provier etc to use?

MM78 06-28-2017 05:23 AM

Re: a couple of questions regarding paypal stealth accounts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintx (Post 854966)
are you guys farmiliar with privacy.com? so pretty much they keep your bank information private & they supply you with a virtual credit credit number can i use them for paypal bank?

Confused on what you are asking. Privacy.com is basically a VCC, it can't be used as a bank account, last I checked they don't provide checking account....unless they do.

Quote:

or can i still use another bank account with same name just different account number & routing number right?
You need a Real Bank Account.

Quote:

Also can i use the paypal business debit card to withdraw money if i'm using an EIN number?
No clue but if you try to get a paypal debit card you will have to provide real information and that can cause links.

Quote:

what is the best virtual credit card provier etc to use?
There are plenty of VCC sellers on this forum, you can also use Visa or Mastercard Gift Cards.

JamesNorth101 06-28-2017 09:17 AM

They just issue a VCC which can be added to the account to make it a bit stronger

You still need a bank account for withdrawals

saintx 06-29-2017 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 854973)
Confused on what you are asking. Privacy.com is basically a VCC, it can't be used as a bank account, last I checked they don't provide checking account....unless they do.

You need a Real Bank Account.

No clue but if you try to get a paypal debit card you will have to provide real information and that can cause links.

There are plenty of VCC sellers on this forum, you can also use Visa or Mastercard Gift Cards.

Awesome thanks! im just struggling on how to withdraw from the stealth account really.

saintx 06-29-2017 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 855015)
They just issue a VCC which can be added to the account to make it a bit stronger

You still need a bank account for withdrawals

i use capital one bank but ive used both accounts with paypal in the past.

MM78 06-29-2017 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintx (Post 855177)

That bank doesn't work too well with stealth.....Wells Fargo, Chase, BofA, Credit Unions work better.

rsot 06-29-2017 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintx (Post 855177)

So many other bank options saintx like MM78 stated

dallis 06-29-2017 02:24 PM

Better to use something other than Cap 1

AK81 06-29-2017 06:00 PM

Open a bank in the US that allows mismatched name deposits, then link it to your stealth. Just be careful, **** up and that bank account is toast.

Mayhard 06-29-2017 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AK81 (Post 855329)
Open a bank in the US that allows mismatched name deposits, then link it to your stealth. Just be careful, **** up and that bank account is toast.

is it the same with other countries' banks?
I mean, if I have a account under my name, which account has already been used on a PP account which is limited now, can I ask my bank to open an additional account to that bank account and use it in my stealth account?
So it would be the same name, just different bank account number.
Will it work?

AK81 06-29-2017 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayhard (Post 855335)
is it the same with other countries' banks?
I mean, if I have a account under my name, which account has already been used on a PP account which is limited now, can I ask my bank to open an additional account to that bank account and use it in my stealth account?
So it would be the same name, just different bank account number.
Will it work?

As long as the account number is different, you should get away with it just as long as they allow mismatched name deposits. What is the name of your bank?