Do you think PayPal know who you really are? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 07-05-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Do you think PayPal know who you really are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
I'm saying that ebay/paypal just don't care.
I agree......everyone is scared ****less and they(Ebay/PP) couldn't care less really. Do people get banned? Yes, but we can get back on easy. I've only had 1 account (PayPal) go down in the last 2 years out of 30 accounts, not going to freak out and buy a saferoom because people get scared.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-06-2017

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
I agree......everyone is scared ****less and they(Ebay/PP) couldn't care less really. Do people get banned? Yes, but we can get back on easy. I've only had 1 account (PayPal) go down in the last 2 years out of 30 accounts, not going to freak out and buy a saferoom because people get scared.
Obviously they dont care both mentally and legally to a degree. If you're blatantly scamming or using PayPal/eBay as a source of cashing out or earning illicit funds you will eventually pay the piper if you dont cover your tracks.

As for them, clicking a button or a bot limiting your account.. Of course they dont give a ****, but that does not mean you can be sloppy. If you link your accounts, you will be limited. If you push an account too far too fast you will be limited.

Granted, you can start up just as easy as you get banned but if you hold the mentality that 'they dont care' you will become sloppy and you will loose account after account after account.

Nobody is scared once again, this thread is just a discussion/speculation not a safe haven for those weak at the knees. I am confused as to how this thread has gone from a decent discussion to those with an agenda trying to shill that anybody posting on this thread is scared ****less. Actually read the thread, and understand/research what is being said.
Old 07-06-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK81 View Post
Obviously they dont care both mentally and legally to a degree. If you're blatantly scamming or using PayPal/eBay as a source of cashing out or earning illicit funds you will eventually pay the piper if you dont cover your tracks.

As for them, clicking a button or a bot limiting your account.. Of course they dont give a ****, but that does not mean you can be sloppy. If you link your accounts, you will be limited. If you push an account too far too fast you will be limited.

Granted, you can start up just as easy as you get banned but if you hold the mentality that 'they dont care' you will become sloppy and you will loose account after account after account.

Nobody is scared once again, this thread is just a discussion/speculation not a safe haven for those weak at the knees. I am confused as to how this thread has gone from a decent discussion to those with an agenda trying to shill that anybody posting on this thread is scared ****less. Actually read the thread, and understand/research what is being said.
You think this is the first time this discussion has been made? seriously.....it's come up/gone/come back/gone.....so please don't try to lecture me, I've been on this forum long enough to know where this thread will end up.
Old 07-06-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
You think this is the first time this discussion has been made? seriously.....it's come up/gone/come back/gone.....so please don't try to lecture me, I've been on this forum long enough to know where this thread will end up.
Something tells me he is hiding some shady stuff....lol
Old 07-06-2017

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Why are you giving the attitude, how many times do you need to be told dude. It was just a discussion, its like you're afraid to discuss what we are talking about so you just post some irrelevant, off-topic nonsense about people being '**** scared' backed up by your very 'accurate' statistics on how many accounts you have, and how many have gone down.

Im not even going to bother replying to you after this comment, you have taken a legitimate discussion and turned it into just that..

"I know where this thread will end up"

If you're too ignorant to accept and understand the concept of metadata and your browser footprint and how PayPal/eBay quite obviously use it to detect/track users then you may need to do some more research bud. I may of not been here as long as you, but I have an extension background on the subject through other genres of discussion.