Sick of Paypal..yes again - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 07-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Sick of Paypal..yes again

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootemup321 View Post
Ok I should of said they do work but are very risky cause most are blacklisted. My answer is good why even risk using a proxy I do my research i about everything I read experienced members have said it's a no no, even seen u in a couple of them saying most are blacklisted so obviously it's hard to tell which ones are so what's your problem?
My problem is that you should do own research before giving a blanket statement. You can read every thread on this forum but until you get your hands dirty, you really can't contribute.

Duh, of course some are blacklisted, same goes for VPN's......but I'm not going to tell people, "DON'T USE A VPN"! just because I read it somewhere.

I use proxies, you don't see me bitching about my accounts having issues because of the Proxy.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-19-2017

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
My problem is that you should do own research before giving a blanket statement. You can read every thread on this forum but until you get your hands dirty, you really can't contribute.

Duh, of course some are blacklisted, same goes for VPN's......but I'm not going to tell people, "DON'T USE A VPN"! just because I read it somewhere.

I use proxies, you don't see me bitching about my accounts having issues because of the Proxy.
Why would I want to learn the hard way when people already went through the trial and error for me it's work smarter not harder.

Almost every comment I make is from my experience I may not have experience using a proxy or VPN but why would I risk it they know when u use one. Also All i said is VPN can be an issue. I did not say "DON'T USE A VPN"! I did say proxy does not work but meant it works but is very risky.

He said he used a private ip from this company so sounds like some bad vpn an assumption, not like 24vc or ip burger they seem like a good VPN for people on here that want to use one.

Edit update: he did say VPS. Net which I never even heard of..

So u use proxys hmm I thought u used a dongle...

Last edited by shootemup321; 07-19-2017 at 03:38 AM.
Old 07-19-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Ok I should of said they do work but are very risky cause most are blacklisted. My answer is good why even risk using a proxy I do my research i about everything I read experienced members have said it's a no no, even seen u in a couple of them saying most are blacklisted so obviously it's hard to tell which ones are so what's your problem?
These are not blacklisted.
Old 07-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
So u use proxys hmm I thought u used a dongle...
I use Dongles, Mifis, Proxies.....you know, stuff I've tested myself. I don't rely or have the time to wait for someone else to test things for me.....like a grown up I take action. People like to come to this forum and want things spoon fed to them, can't bother to do their homework.
Old 07-19-2017

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
I use Dongles, Mifis, Proxies.....you know, stuff I've tested myself. I don't rely or have the time to wait for someone else to test things for me.....like a grown up I take action. People like to come to this forum and want things spoon fed to them, can't bother to do their homework.
Ok Im not going any further with this it is a waste of time to argue about someone else's problem but I take action too researched how to make a website, and made a nice one researched how to do stealth and made stealth accounts. I got on here January 2017 so all the info was already here I didn't have to wait at all,just took time to absorb all the info. You been here since 2010 and have helped me in threads in the past and I thank everyone for that.

I'm not just going to test stuff out when it's already been tested.