eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   The first thing to read if your PP was Limited. (if you're new here) IMO (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/108942-first-thing-read-if-your-pp-limited-if-youre-new-here-imo.html)

Elliot 07-15-2017 09:21 PM

The first thing to read if your PP was Limited. (if you're new here) IMO

Of course this is just my opinion, but being on here for 8+ years, most of that as a VIP member, I think this is one of the first things new people should read. I wish it was the first thing I read and understood. It wasnt, but I wish it was.

If your account is suspended or limited, (this goes for Ebay or Paypal) you're probably in some form of panic, either because your income stream has been interrupted or a lot of good selling history and reputations have become meaningless. You either made a mistake, were scammed, or didn't keep up with things, and now your world is upside down. Ebay won't help or even listen, things aren't fair, you're in a panic, and trying to fix things the best that you know how.

The FIRST THING to understand is that there is NO VALUE (in my opinion) in using family or friends' bank accounts, ID's, addresses, or other info. It will not get you started faster, it will not make your account stronger, and it will not get your business back up and running with any advantage over reading and understanding the Stealth Book and using that.

I say this because it comes up (very) often in the posts of new visitors to the site, and while it really offers no benefit, the potential for more problems for you are considerable. I know how I reacted when my first account was limited, and what I (innocently) messed up for different people as I scrambled to get my business back on track. Now after being on this site for years, I realize how needless that all was.

Imagine you developed a condition and your kidney was damaged beyond repair. You have access to 100 synthetic kidneys (supposing there was such a thing) and you have a twin brother with one chance to donate one of his. Suppose the synthetic and donor kidneys had the same success rate. Would your first instinct be to rip out your twin's organ?

If you had problems with your account, there's a very good chance (even if you're careful) you're going to have some issues with the next one and still maybe eventually with the one after that. At least until you read and understand the Stealth Book reasonably well.

If you're looking to fix things "quick" the very very fastest way is to read and understand the Stealth Book and with the help of the people on here you'll be up and running again as "quick" as any other solution there is.

Don't don't don't use the bank, credit, or ID of friends or family. Don't. It can cause a lot of problems and there's no benefit. If you think it's faster, easier, or your only option, you're being lazy and haven't gone through the Stealth Guide and this site. It's NOT a short cut. It will only lead to problems. Don't do it.