What Items Can I Buy? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-20-2017
Fishermanzz2's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 98
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 19%
iTrader: (0)
Default What Items Can I Buy?

Hello,

I'm just wondering what items I can buy with a stealth PayPal that will get me my money fast? Like visa gift cards, etc.?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 07-20-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 190
Thanks: 50
Thanked 40 Times in 28 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 21%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What Items Can I Buy?

While I know you're looking for answers that are more in the area of iPhones, iTunes cards, and quick-cash type things.... if you do some research, there are actually things (in many, many categories) that you can regularly buy (which is a safe way to get $ out of PP, especially if they are in low-risk categories) that you can then either split up, clean up, or other minor tweak and relist that can make you a profit. Keep in mind, "FAST" often means risky or problems, especially with EB/PP.

It's something I've noticed over the years of using FleaBay, if you focus more on long term profit, focusing on research, niches and business where you recycle your profit into inventory, you will end up spending about the same amount of time and effort on growing a legit income machine as you do on quick-sale-cash-out-pawn-shop-type things.

I know someone who gets iPhones from work and sells them on there, probably with less than exact descriptions to boost his final prices, and the time and frustration he spends on limitations and new accounts and addresses and so on are more than someone I sell to who buys/cleans/resells a particular (boring) item in the antiques category who (very clearly) makes 5 times as much money with nearly zero hassle and actually pays his mortgage with his income and has something left over to keep growing his inventory.

So if you have $ in the account, just a reminder to think smart, in a long-term and smart business-minded way... not saying you're not, just a reminder for anyone who reads the question. So my 2 cents is that you explore items in the lower risk categories that you can buy and resell in ways that give you a profit. Those items are out there, it just takes some research to find them.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-20-2017
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,094
Thanks: 239
Thanked 1,248 Times in 1,054 Posts
Activity: 81%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: What Items Can I Buy?

I don't think I'm understanding this thread. you Want to BUY but get MONEY?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-21-2017
Fishermanzz2's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 98
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 19%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
While I know you're looking for answers that are more in the area of iPhones, iTunes cards, and quick-cash type things.... if you do some research, there are actually things (in many, many categories) that you can regularly buy (which is a safe way to get $ out of PP, especially if they are in low-risk categories) that you can then either split up, clean up, or other minor tweak and relist that can make you a profit. Keep in mind, "FAST" often means risky or problems, especially with EB/PP.

It's something I've noticed over the years of using FleaBay, if you focus more on long term profit, focusing on research, niches and business where you recycle your profit into inventory, you will end up spending about the same amount of time and effort on growing a legit income machine as you do on quick-sale-cash-out-pawn-shop-type things.

I know someone who gets iPhones from work and sells them on there, probably with less than exact descriptions to boost his final prices, and the time and frustration he spends on limitations and new accounts and addresses and so on are more than someone I sell to who buys/cleans/resells a particular (boring) item in the antiques category who (very clearly) makes 5 times as much money with nearly zero hassle and actually pays his mortgage with his income and has something left over to keep growing his inventory.

So if you have $ in the account, just a reminder to think smart, in a long-term and smart business-minded way... not saying you're not, just a reminder for anyone who reads the question. So my 2 cents is that you explore items in the lower risk categories that you can buy and resell in ways that give you a profit. Those items are out there, it just takes some research to find them.
Okay thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-21-2017
Fishermanzz2's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 98
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 19%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I don't think I'm understanding this thread. you Want to BUY but get MONEY?
Yeah like let's say I bought a $100 gift card. Then I'd have the money out of the PayPal and on a gift card.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-21-2017
dachilla's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,098
Thanks: 262
Thanked 242 Times in 201 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What Items Can I Buy?

why not cash out to your bank account?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-21-2017
Fishermanzz2's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 98
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 19%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachilla View Post
why not cash out to your bank account?
I can only cash out so much at one time without being banned.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-21-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 70
Thanks: 24
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What Items Can I Buy?

I sometimes win auctions for consoles then trade them in for cash at cex, cash converters etc.

Eg. I will win an auction on ebay were I know I can get more money or equal money on the high street. As soon as item arrives I test it and off out I go to sell it, obviously it is easier to withdraw to your bank account and I only do this to supplement my income. Rather than withdrawing 1000 I will withdraw a portion then spend a portion , although you will need to get the seller to ship to a different address, I find just sending the seller a message before purchasing along the lines of "I would like to buy this as a gift for my brother if I buy can you send it straight to him please?" Most sellers are fine with this in my experience but some won't do it.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-21-2017
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,882
Thanks: 2,294
Thanked 2,641 Times in 1,937 Posts
Activity: 64%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: What Items Can I Buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishermanzz2 View Post
I can only cash out so much at one time without being banned.
What?

add a new bank account like every other normal ebay user and not get banned. It is how all normal people and businesses operate with no banning.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-21-2017
Fishermanzz2's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 98
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 19%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
What?

add a new bank account like every other normal ebay user and not get banned. It is how all normal people and businesses operate with no banning.
You do realize that PayPal will bad you if you withdraw too much, right? I even got banned after waiting and only withdrawing $30. They're getting stricter.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-21-2017
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,882
Thanks: 2,294
Thanked 2,641 Times in 1,937 Posts
Activity: 64%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: What Items Can I Buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishermanzz2 View Post
You do realize that PayPal will bad you if you withdraw too much, right? I even got banned after waiting and only withdrawing $30. They're getting stricter.
Like tens of thousands a month? Nope, never had a problem.....
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-21-2017
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,134
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,821 Times in 3,332 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: What Items Can I Buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Like tens of thousands a month? Nope, never had a problem.....
LOL, I was about to say......never been banned for that. You clearly aren't running your accounts correctly.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-21-2017
Fishermanzz2's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 98
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 19%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Like tens of thousands a month? Nope, never had a problem.....
I'm talking about the ID limit
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-21-2017
Fishermanzz2's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 98
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 19%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
LOL, I was about to say......never been banned for that. You clearly aren't running your accounts correctly.
Okay then tell me how to avoid the ID limit instead of being critical?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-21-2017
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,575
Thanks: 1,503
Thanked 4,461 Times in 3,452 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (374)
Default Re: What Items Can I Buy?

Do you mean the $20,000 request?

If so that isn't something you can avoid. You just need an EIN
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-21-2017
Fishermanzz2's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 98
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 19%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Do you mean the $20,000 request?

If so that isn't something you can avoid. You just need an EIN
No that limit that requests ID, invoices, etc. Maybe I'm taking in money too fast still. It's hard to tell.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-21-2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 122
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What Items Can I Buy?

Hey buddy I wish you the best!

However I am very confused on what is going on here....you transfer $30 to a real bank in the USA and they ask for docs?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-21-2017
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,575
Thanks: 1,503
Thanked 4,461 Times in 3,452 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (374)
Default Re: What Items Can I Buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishermanzz2 View Post
No that limit that requests ID, invoices, etc. Maybe I'm taking in money too fast still. It's hard to tell.
Go really slowly and use a decent IP. Withdraw to a real bank

Even if you do that you can still be hit with an ID request sometimes. Nature of the beast that is PayPal!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-21-2017
Fishermanzz2's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 98
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 19%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingling2017 View Post
Hey buddy I wish you the best!

However I am very confused on what is going on here....you transfer $30 to a real bank in the USA and they ask for docs?
Hey! Yeah I waited over a week after my funds were released. Tried to transfer the $30 out of like $350. Reversed right away and asked for docs.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-21-2017
Fishermanzz2's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 98
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 19%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Go really slowly and use a decent IP. Withdraw to a real bank

Even if you do that you can still be hit with an ID request sometimes. Nature of the beast that is PayPal!
Ah the pain that is PayPal. Thanks for the help.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-21-2017
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,882
Thanks: 2,294
Thanked 2,641 Times in 1,937 Posts
Activity: 64%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: What Items Can I Buy?

You are most likely selling something very risky, using a risky IP, using a risky bank(aka pre paid debits) etc...

Something is not right if it is not a very random ID request.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-21-2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 122
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: What Items Can I Buy?

Having 20+ stealth accounts this year, I can tell you something is very wrong. I have a Dedicated IP address for each one and real banks.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Myth or Fact? Ending Items Ruins Rank of other items. pirate1122 eBay Discussion! 10 05-07-2016 07:21 PM
How many items for how many months on a new account before selling branded items? secret storm eBay Discussion! 15 03-09-2015 04:04 PM
ebay reduce selling limit from 2550 items to 160 items! WTF royzilla eBay Discussion! 14 12-20-2014 09:56 AM
Selling illegal items (items that fell off the back of a truck) ihatebay eBay Suspensions 22 06-19-2010 01:58 PM
can buyer open paypal claim if...bid on 5 items/3 items more than valued?? needhelpplease PayPal Talk 10 05-19-2010 06:41 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts