eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Limited PP becuase - Increase in volumes processed (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/109165-limited-pp-becuase-increase-volumes-processed.html)

pundek 07-24-2017 01:22 PM

Limited PP becuase - Increase in volumes processed

Hi.

Today morning my PP was limited beacuse
- Increase in volumes processed

I have to send them invoices, make plan for next 6 months, tell them why my sale increase, and more more question.

Somebody had this before?

Cheers.

phaz0rz 07-24-2017 01:27 PM

Re: Limited PP becuase - Increase in volumes processed

Yeah this happens all the time. I was just warning another guy about this sort of limitation in another thread created today.

This is triggered by selling too much too quickly on a new account. Take it easy for the first 60 days or so next time.

Only option moving forward to save this account is to send them the docs they want.

pundek 07-24-2017 01:35 PM

this account is old (over 4years) and we sell all time on this account. we increase sale becuase we have new items.
when i send them all docs what they want my account back to normal?

phaz0rz 07-24-2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pundek (Post 860706)
this account is old (over 4years) and we sell all time on this account. we increase sale becuase we have new items.
when i send them all docs what they want my account back to normal?

Generally speaking, yes they'll return your account to normal if you give them what they want. Sometimes though when you submit all the docs they want, they add to the list and make you send more documents.

Sorry for assuming your account was new. This type of limitation is most common on new accounts but it can happen any time there's a noticeable change in your sales activity. It's just Paypal making sure your account hasn't been stolen with some other person selling on it.

pundek 07-24-2017 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 860707)
Generally speaking, yes they'll return your account to normal if you give them what they want. Sometimes though when you submit all the docs they want, they add to the list and make you send more documents.

Sorry for assuming your account was new. This type of limitation is most common on new accounts but it can happen any time there's a noticeable change in your sales activity. It's just Paypal making sure your account hasn't been stolen with some other person selling on it.

No problem.
I'm just very worried about my PP.
At the moment PP and eBay is my main income.