eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Adding accounts to Gmail & Credit Union not accepting Mismatched names (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/110104-adding-accounts-gmail-credit-union-not-accepting-mismatched-names.html)

bobobo 08-29-2017 06:37 PM

Adding accounts to Gmail & Credit Union not accepting Mismatched names

Please how many emails can be added to gmail? I'm trying to see if I can add all my paypal (PP) emails to gmail and just check the mail subjects without actually opening the email. Will this cause any linking?

Also I recently withdrew from two of my PP accounts to my credit union bank accounts and both transfers were refunded to PP. I used to think CUs were more lenient with mismatched names but when I called my bank they said that was the issue, they even locked my online banking access. When the money is refunded to PP, does PP see the real name associated with the bank account? Even if i do add a new bank, is it only a matter of time before they limit both accounts?

Breakthecycle2 08-30-2017 10:42 AM

Re: Adding accounts to Gmail & Credit Union not accepting Mismatched names

Which credit union?

bobobo 08-31-2017 09:26 AM

Bethpage Credit union

bobobo 09-02-2017 04:08 PM

help me guys

SaiJin 09-03-2017 09:00 AM

BOBOBO, use the membership on the stealth account to get the VIP access in here.

Yes, when the money was refunded from Bank -> PP, PP sees the name.
Do you have another bank you can go to and use? Some times the smallest banks tend to be more strict because... they are small.

About your email... I always tell people... I'd rather do things separate and take my time rather than risking it.

bobobo 09-03-2017 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 869409)
BOBOBO, use the membership on the stealth account to get the VIP access in here.

Yes, when the money was refunded from Bank -> PP, PP sees the name.
Do you have another bank you can go to and use? Some times the smallest banks tend to be more strict because... they are small.

About your email... I always tell people... I'd rather do things separate and take my time rather than risking it.

Thank you. From what I read in the stealth book and the forums, they said credit unions were good, maybe not this particular bank. I believe I had VIP access for 6 months if i'm not mistaken. So in other words I should forget about those paypal accounts and move on, or try adding another bank?