Aged Paypal with transactions, high risk items - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-06-2017
Yeahbuddy1234's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Aged Paypal with transactions, high risk items

So i am looking for aged Paypal (dont need ebay) with completed transactions and posibbly without 21day hold.
I am planning on selling high risk items as branded shirts sneakers (200-5000$) on sites other than ebay, mayve few items on ebay here and there but mostly on sites like depop that accept paypal. So i really need some good old paypal with a lot of transactions that are possibly high like 200$ or more.
Here are my concerns:
1. would it be possible to sell those items without limiting my account (if i buy let say pp account 6mo old and with 30transactions)
2. I would withdraw my money by buying bitcoin so is there anyone on this forum offering btc for paypal money at reasonable fee (like 10%)
3. Which country paypal to buy? Uk canada italy (beacuse of CC withdrawal)..? Should i avoid USA beacuse of ssn? I am from eastern europe country Serbia. We are allowed to withdraw to credit or debit card but i think nobody here has aged serbian pp account for sale.
4. Mobile number. On my real pp when i got few sales yesterday i was asked to write code i recieved in sms so i can continue loging in my paypal. How could i do that if i have lets say UK paypal. Can i still use serbian number? Is there service in UK for recieving sms messages?
5. Withdrawal. On my real paypal i have 500bucks and i cant send it or pay invoices but i can spend it on ebay. Why is that? So i was thinking if it was a case with new stealth paypal i would go in partnership with someone who would list some expensive items lets say 2000$ on ebay and i would buy it and confirm it as recieved and the seller (my partner) would withdraw money without any problem because he is trusted seller and would send me the money in btc or some bank transfer or anything for a fee (about 10%)
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 09-06-2017
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,820 Times in 3,333 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Aged Paypal with transactions, high risk items

You really need to contact the sellers who are verified on this forum with your questions.
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-06-2017
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,642
Thanks: 1,742
Thanked 3,094 Times in 2,329 Posts
Activity: 81%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Aged Paypal with transactions, high risk items

Good golly. This reminds me why I don't want to sell accounts.

1 - no, not on an even remotely "new" account
2 - no
3 - They all have pro's and con's.. it's up to you.
4 - no, and most likely
5 - Because you haven't build trust with Paypal, and they're seeing only your eBay purchases as "legitimate purchases".
__________________
____________
_______
___
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-06-2017
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,820 Times in 3,333 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Aged Paypal with transactions, high risk items

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Good golly. This reminds me why I don't want to sell accounts.
The struggle is real man, people want all these custom stuff....lol.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (09-06-2017)
  #5  
Old 09-06-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 12
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Aged Paypal with transactions, high risk items

Always been curious as to what is categorized as "High Risk"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-07-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 202
Thanks: 2
Thanked 34 Times in 27 Posts
Activity: 12%
Longevity: 28%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Aged Paypal with transactions, high risk items

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
Always been curious as to what is categorized as "High Risk"
electronics, anything that could be counterfeit, anything with high chargeback rates I guess.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shad0wd0wn For This Useful Post:
rsot (09-11-2017)
  #7  
Old 09-07-2017
Yeahbuddy1234's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Does it matter if i am listing high risk items on sites other than ebay or is it bad just because paypal is receiving to large amount of money and a lot of transactions
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-07-2017
dachilla's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,091
Thanks: 261
Thanked 241 Times in 200 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Aged Paypal with transactions, high risk items

Since you don't need ebay, are you going to sell them sneakers on ebay or over your own website?

If youre going for you own website and use a shopping cart for that, you'll most likely use Paypal's API. However you can alter the PHP files on your server that for example not the title of the product "Brand New Adidas Sneakers" but the Item Number will be transferred to paypal as Title. This would make it less probable that the account gets flagged by a paypal bot and therefor manual review and therefore limitation.

The price could be an issue tho.

Why not take it slow? Buy stealth bible and start a few of your own paypal accounts, sell some stuff with them on ebay. Slowly rise the prices. And sooner or later you can probably use it for the sneakers project.

Last edited by dachilla; 09-07-2017 at 08:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-07-2017
Yeahbuddy1234's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachilla View Post
Since you don't need ebay, are you going to sell them sneakers on ebay or over your own website?

If youre going for you own website and use a shopping cart for that, you'll most likely use Paypal's API. However you can alter the PHP files on your server that for example not the title of the product "Brand New Adidas Sneakers" but the Item Number will be transferred to paypal as Title. This would make it less probable that the account gets flagged by a paypal bot and therefor manual review and therefore limitation.

The price could be an issue tho.

Why not take it slow? Buy stealth bible and start a few of your own paypal accounts, sell some stuff with them on ebay. Slowly rise the prices. And sooner or later you can probably use it for the sneakers project.
Can you add me on skype kuma12hjhjh
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-11-2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 83
Thanks: 2
Thanked 32 Times in 21 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 18%
iTrader: (0)
Default

You're going to get limited sooner or later. Simple as that. I sell high end electronics as well. No getting around the fact paypal doesn't like this . Have your docs ready and sell whatever you want . Even with 100% legit info I've had accounts not lift limitation. It's all odds. Play more and you'll win. Either get friends to make accounts with their info, they'll have I'd ready. Or get crafty . But you will get limited.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-11-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 133
Thanks: 43
Thanked 31 Times in 27 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 25%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Aged Paypal with transactions, high risk items

Quote:
Originally Posted by jporter396 View Post
You're going to get limited sooner or later. Simple as that. I sell high end electronics as well. No getting around the fact paypal doesn't like this . Have your docs ready and sell whatever you want . Even with 100% legit info I've had accounts not lift limitation. It's all odds. Play more and you'll win. Either get friends to make accounts with their info, they'll have I'd ready. Or get crafty . But you will get limited.
So your telling the guy to get his friends too make accounts with there details then you say those accounts will be limited sooner or later?, not the smartest advice i have read today
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-11-2017
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,804
Thanks: 4,651
Thanked 7,167 Times in 6,532 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Aged Paypal with transactions, high risk items

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeahbuddy1234 View Post
Can you add me on skype kuma12hjhjh
Someone is looking for a full time counselor
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
High value, low risk items? ihimself eBay Discussion! 3 05-15-2017 09:59 PM
Are Blu Ray's High Risk Items? secret storm Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers 24 05-18-2015 11:25 PM
PayPal limits for high risk items? jamblix Paypal Limited 3 02-18-2010 12:47 PM
high risk items? fulltimeebay Paypal Limited 6 04-09-2009 01:53 AM
High Risk Items? la*glam1 eBay Discussion! 11 02-01-2008 06:16 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts