eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal account has been limited due to claim a court order (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/110428-paypal-account-has-been-limited-due-claim-court-order.html)

JamesLee 09-12-2017 10:31 AM

PayPal account has been limited due to claim a court order

Today, I received email,
We received a court order on September 11, 2017, affecting your access to your PayPal account due to possible infringement of intellectual properties of .... Until further notice, your ability to send payments, receive payments, withdraw funds, or access the funds in your PayPal account has been limited.
A judgment order may follow and require us to take further actions on the funds in your PayPal account. If you have any questions about this infringement action, it is important that you contact the plaintiff's representative outlined below to respond to this issue:

Wired thing is that the name on court case number is not same on my Paypal, which is another company name.
Do you guys had this problem ?
Please advise.
Many Thanks

dachilla 09-12-2017 10:33 AM

Re: PayPal account has been limited due to claim a court order

Sounds phishy

JamesLee 09-12-2017 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 871025)
Sounds phishy

Thanks for prompt reply.
But my paypal has been limited, I can not buy shipping and have to end all listings....

tucstore 09-12-2017 10:38 AM

what was you selling

Bunneh 09-12-2017 10:41 AM

well do you sell the items outlined on the court order?

is the address on the court order the same as yours?

if not, and the name is different then you may need to contact paypal to correct it.

JamesLee 09-12-2017 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucstore (Post 871027)
what was you selling

We are selling costume clothes, which design are similar brand item.
And tons of other sellers on eBay are still selling. Also this account is below standard due to late shipment. The sales a not good.
I do not know why they only catch me.

tucstore 09-12-2017 10:45 AM

is it a comic company or is it a celebrity pop star x

JamesLee 09-12-2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 871028)
well do you sell the items outlined on the court order?

is the address on the court order the same as yours?

if not, and the name is different then you may need to contact paypal to correct it.

No address in order detail, this is stealth account.
Court order details
Court: U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
Plaintiff: ..
Court case number: .. et al v (another company name) et
al; Case No. 11542970A162DD

dachilla 09-12-2017 10:46 AM

Since it's a stealth account the court order has probably not reached OP so OP has no idea of what it says I'd guess.

JamesLee 09-12-2017 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucstore (Post 871030)
is it a comic company or is it a celebrity pop star x

It is a company from another country, but law firm representative is in US.

dachilla 09-12-2017 10:52 AM

James,

since even bonanza (welcome to the home of counterfeit ****) suspended you for IP violations, you might really want to think about the product(s) you are selling. I mean, setting up a stealth account doesn't prevent you from eventually getting busted. Even if other sellers get away with it, hav you asked yourself how long they get away with it and / or if they maybe have a license to sell what they sell? Alt least, before you make another stealth account try to make sure which of your products caused the limitations.

JamesLee 09-12-2017 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 871036)
James,

since even bonanza (welcome to the home of counterfeit ****) suspended you for IP violations, you might really want to think about the product(s) you are selling. I mean, setting up a stealth account doesn't prevent you from eventually getting busted. Even if other sellers get away with it, hav you asked yourself how long they get away with it and / or if they maybe have a license to sell what they sell? Alt least, before you make another stealth account try to make sure which of your products caused the limitations.

Yes, I may figure out which product cause this. Since this product sell well recently because few sellers sell this product after I search.But I am not 100% sure.
Thanks anyway

RichardCard82 09-12-2017 02:56 PM

That sounds pretty scary, if i were you i'd just leave that account alone and let paypal do what they want with it, since its not in your real name or address then i doubt anything wil happen other than they will just keep whatever money you had in there. Start fresh and sell something else

SaiJin 09-12-2017 05:34 PM

First of all, use the code from the stealth guide to get yourself a 6mo free VIP access in here.

second, I'd leave this account alone period. You may want to call paypal and see if this thing about the court order and such is legit or not.

Speeder33 09-13-2017 06:09 AM

I'd remove the case id number if it is the real one....

JamesLee 09-13-2017 08:49 AM

There is $1400 on hold in the paypal...
I am wondering if I would add another paypal to this ebay account which is running good so far.

nallan1989 01-04-2018 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesLee (Post 871023)
Today, I received email,
We received a court order on September 11, 2017, affecting your access to your PayPal account due to possible infringement of intellectual properties of .... Until further notice, your ability to send payments, receive payments, withdraw funds, or access the funds in your PayPal account has been limited.
A judgment order may follow and require us to take further actions on the funds in your PayPal account. If you have any questions about this infringement action, it is important that you contact the plaintiff's representative outlined below to respond to this issue:

Wired thing is that the name on court case number is not same on my Paypal, which is another company name.
Do you guys had this problem ?
Please advise.
Many Thanks

Hello,
Could you please share your case update till now? I have got the same issue today :( and I am very confused what to do next. :(

dallis 01-04-2018 09:31 PM

I may figure out which product cause this

Who do you think you're kidding here? You know what you were selling that did this.

Sure, add another PP to that EB, get the same result or worse.

You can look up the court order online using that case number in the district it was issued. It'll be a part of the public record in the Circuit Court division that's on the order.

They've probably got your banking info by now from the PP account, and know who you REALLY are, I suggest you start to look for a good attorney and put your affairs in order for when for when you're doing time.

piller 01-04-2018 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nallan1989 (Post 893687)
Hello,
Could you please share your case update till now? I have got the same issue today :( and I am very confused what to do next. :(

me too I have got the same issue today :(

dragonfly123 02-21-2018 10:20 PM

Hi,

Did you get it resolve? I got the same thing today too.
But I didn't make any sales for the infringement they mention.

offset 02-22-2018 05:41 AM

Have seen this before.
The most likely it's scam email and sender of email is not even PayPal.

GreenBean 02-22-2018 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nallan1989 (Post 893687)
Hello,

This poster has not been online. There will not be a reply.

:ranger: