Serious about getting back on Paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-22-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default Serious about getting back on Paypal

Ok, after like 6 effing Simon gift accounts and all this paypal bull**** I have gone through I am READY to get back on Paypal. This is my steps so if anyone has any suggestions throw them in. I registered a new paypal account under a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name ( I have no way around this my account has been permanently suspended). I registed a new email address under the name through Gmail, and I bought a new Simon.com gift card for that name that I am going to register it under. In my experience the only way to keep your account from getting limited and having to give a social is to confirm a bank account. I cannot do this with my current bank account because it is linked to the blocked account. I tried using a Accountnow.com bank account and when I entered the routing and checking account numbers and bank name it said "paypal does not support this type of bank account". Back to step one again. I have searched the forums and online and I just registered for an ING bank account. I opened it with my other bank account to make an initial deposit and it runs kind of the same verification way Paypal does with its small deposits to verify it. Now, will this work to open a new paypal account? I am going to first register it with the Simon.com gift card, then next I am going to register this bank account. Has anyone used ING to register a bank account? I heard paypal cannot see the name on the account, just the routing and checking numbers to make the deposit. So if that is true I should be good correct? I sold an item over a month ago and the REALLY nice lady is still trying to send me payment but every time she sends a $100.00 it gets limited. I have registed and everything under a new IP address as well. Any suggestions anyone. I want/need this to work. Paypal is a scam system but I really need to get back on for the time being. My other plan is to not withdraw any money to the ING bank account, but to just spend the money I receive and buy more Visa gift cards. That way it can be used for other things like to pay bills online. Any suggestions anyone?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-22-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Your best bet is to read eBay Stealth. Seriously, it seems like you're missing quite a few vital steps that is most likely linking you. For one ING isn't the best option for PayPal.. :(

eBay Stealth - Suspended eBay and Paypal Account Guide
Old 05-22-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Your best bet is to read eBay Stealth. Seriously, it seems like you're missing quite a few vital steps that is most likely linking you. For one ING isn't the best option for PayPal.. :(

eBay Stealth - Suspended eBay and Paypal Account Guide
What can you use besides ING? Why not
Old 05-22-2009

Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

I also recommend you get the Stealth Book. You can use most of the major banks. What bank are you currently using? Why can't you open another account with them?
Old 05-23-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

I use ING for small transactions and to accept small money, under a $1000 a month, but once you start increasing transactions, ING is known to look into the money coming in to your account and asking questions. There are many options for US members, most other banks do work fine, just some have issues at times.
Old 05-23-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
I use ING for small transactions and to accept small money, under a $1000 a month, but once you start increasing transactions, ING is known to look into the money coming in to your account and asking questions. There are many options for US members, most other banks do work fine, just some have issues at times.
I was not going to put much money in it, more or less just use it to register the account and that is it. I am just going to send the money to another paypal address once it gets in the account.
Old 05-23-2009

sending money to another paypal several times can raise a flag and get you potentially limited. Also you will need to pay another 3%..

I would recommend getting the Stealth Book
Old 06-02-2009

Longevity: 86%

i recommend read the forums, why everyone push the ebook?
is the lady trying to pay u through the original link <- stupid, but thought i'd ask since it sounds like u get limited everytime she touches you?
Old 06-02-2009
Banned

Longevity: 95%

Search the internet. You can buy paypal account out there for $30 to $100.
Old 06-04-2009

Longevity: 90%

If you're just recently creating the paypal acct then getting the lady to send you the money as soon as you open up the acct, that could also raise some flags because if she includes which item number she's paying you for and that item number was on the suspended ebay account, you're automatically suspended-

And the major banks work so much better than ING- so much easier to open an account with a major bank as well. Can't the woman just mail you a money order?

Well hope this helps and good luck!