eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Using legit credit card (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/110746-using-legit-credit-card.html)

overdead 09-21-2017 08:17 PM

Using legit credit card

Hi guys I would appreciate absolutely any info on this, or experience -
I have a semi stealth paypal which is legit address but ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name.
I have linked legit bank acc for withdrawal.
I have linked legit credit card, this card has same legit address but of course also has legit name.
I have heard that as long as address matches up it doesn't matter but I want to confirm please - can I use this credit card as a funding source to buy things online with paypal?
Will my account be limited etc if I do this?
I am asking because I have read many mixed experiences with this.
Thank you so much

overdead 09-21-2017 10:47 PM

Re: Using legit credit card

Okay no one seems to know anything but I found this in a paypal community question and the guy who asked the question came back and said this :

"Re: VERIFYING PP ACCOUNT WITH VISA CARD PROBLEMS
Thank you for your reply!
A PayPal rep replied to me:

Danielle, you do not need to change your PayPal account name to match the name listed on your card. Our system will still allow you to add your card even if there is a name mismatch.

On the other hand, it is important for your bank name to match the name that you have on PayPal in order for your withdrawals to go through. Please be advised that your bank might reject the withdrawal if there is a name mismatch.

Upon review, your bank name on PayPal is already listed as ‘Danielle Aaizelle C Cardenas’. You can go ahead and add your card anytime provided that your card has a visa, mastercard, discover or amex logo.

so basically she's saying that I don't need to make a new PP account to match the card's name so I can verify and what matters is the PP account name should match the bank account name so I can withdraw, and as for the card with the mismatched name, the system will still accept it. However she didn't say if the system will accept it AND verify my account. If this doesn't work, I can make a new PP accoutn with the same name as the card's name. "
So name mis matches don't matter apparently on credit cards, it only matters with bank and this is coming from a customer service person.

Speeder33 09-22-2017 12:40 AM

You can use your credit card to fund purchases even with mismatched names, sure there are many threads you can find with more details if you need any

mcnol012 09-22-2017 03:17 AM

As long as your credit card has money, then you are good

overdead 09-22-2017 08:32 AM

Thanks both of you guys - I actually could find very little info on this so thanks for the confirmation.