eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Is there anyway to make Multiple Paypal Account Because My PayPal are Limited Now (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/111102-there-anyway-make-multiple-paypal-account-because-my-paypal-limited-now.html)

midaasx 10-05-2017 03:01 AM

Is there anyway to make Multiple Paypal Account Because My PayPal are Limited Now

I am midaasx from india, just 2 days before my paypal account got limited & i think very less chances are to get restored. Paypal required to submit all business information, invoices, id card, address proof. I have submitted all thing but nothing response. I know i will not get restored my paypal account.

So there is another way that i can receive money to paypal & then transfer to my another indian bank other than paypal linked.

In my case, i can't create my 2nd paypal account because my paypal account verified by identity card(PAN CARD) which has unique number. So i can't create 2nd paypal account with PAN CARD which already linked.

Please tell me if you have any other plan...like creating paypal on other countries without document or less verification... I know some provider like entropay, payoneer, skrill which provide to crate virtual bank account in usa/bgp/eu orcreate virtual credit card. But i don't it may work or not.

Please advice
will be appreciated

SaiJin 10-05-2017 09:02 PM

Re: Is there anyway to make Multiple Paypal Account Because My PayPal are Limited Now

The best start you can have is to read the stealth guide first.
once you understand the fundamentals , come back in here and ask more questions.

You can click on the ebay stealth in my signature below to get it.

midaasx 10-07-2017 03:45 AM

Re: Is there anyway to make Multiple Paypal Account Because My PayPal are Limited Now

Hello
I have a copy of ebay and paypal stealth mini guide, read, all about ebay, ip, browser, virtual account, but there is no guide how to create sucesfully another PayPal account for any country.

For my account status, after submited all scan document and business information, today received a mail from paypal "paypal appeal refused".

-----------------------------mail------------------------------
Dear,

For the safety and security of the PayPal network, we often review accounts for potential risks. After reviewing your account, we have decided to close it because of security issues.

We are making every effort to minimise any disruption to your business.

If your PayPal account balance is zero, and you have no unresolved buyer complaints or chargebacks, your account will remain limited.
Disbursement options
-----------------------------------

Option 1. If you owe refunds to any of your buyers, you can use the money in your PayPal account to refund them.

To refund your buyers:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.
3. Click "Contact Customer Service."
4. Under "Choose a Topic," select "Sending/Receiving Money."
5. Under "Choose a Subtopic," select "Refund/Cancel a Payment."
6. Click "Continue" and follow the instructions to refund payments.

Option 2. Money in your PayPal account will be held for 180 days. After 180 days, we'll email you information on how to receive your funds.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks,
PayPal
-------------------------------------------------------