eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal stealth with VIRWOX is it safe? Will Paypal restrict my stealth account. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/111178-paypal-stealth-virwox-safe-will-paypal-restrict-my-stealth-account.html)

ITVS 10-08-2017 01:52 AM

Paypal stealth with VIRWOX is it safe? Will Paypal restrict my stealth account.

OK – So I have set up a paypal stealth account.
Been accepting payments for 2 months.
I would like to use it to transfer my $US paypal balance into Bitcoin (btc)
Looks like I can do this with Virwox for about 20%
My stealth Paypal was Set up with VCC & doesn't have the ability to withdraw by card).

Anyone used a stealth paypal with Virwox?
Any chance paypal will see this as suspect behaviour & restrict / limit my stealth paypal account?
Or might they do it if I make 6-8 $200 payments to Virwox over 2 months?

Does paypal ever generally monitor & restrict payments to made to particular merchants? (As far as I know it would generally if you made a payment to an individual who was restricted & your account gets flagged or if you make multiple regular payments to an individual…)

It seems like Virwox is a digital currency exchange where I can pay in my paypal directly to Virwox as a merchant payment, with an initial limit of about $130 per day. Want to transfer $60 as a test but don’t want to get my stealth account shut down…

nickopedia 10-08-2017 02:09 AM

Re: Paypal stealth with VIRWOX is it safe? Will Paypal restrict my stealth account.

This isn't a good idea long term.

nimade71 10-08-2017 02:16 AM

Re: Paypal stealth with VIRWOX is it safe? Will Paypal restrict my stealth account.

I have been using virwox to withdraw for three months. Paypal did question my money outflow method and suspended my accts. They treated it as unauthorized transactions.

nickopedia 10-08-2017 03:28 AM

These types of transactions would be considered extremely high risk to PayPal. You might be able to get away with it on a more established account, at least for a time, but eventually they will shut this type of thing down.

Muts 10-09-2017 08:18 AM

This is just stupid . if PayPal don't like digital currency exchange they would shutdown Virwox itself rather then buyers .

Now I did not use Virwox but i was using WSC "Wesellcrypto" and have done more then 49k US dollar exchange with them with ZERO Problem

it's all bout your account nothing else . VCC is bad enough let alone you do digital currency exchange

ITVS 10-09-2017 02:22 PM

OK...it seems from these replies that :
a) It is possible (to use currency exchanges)
b) That Paypal may restrict eventually depending on age of account & level of activity.

I want to exchange relatively small amts e.g. $200 over 10 weeks = $2000
My stealth paypal account is 2 months old with full tracking/browsing history.
Anyone got any tips experience of how to make this work e.g. what flags & what doesn't?

Also it seems maybe I could use a combination of currency exchanges so that all transactions are not with 1 merchant. Anyone know any other exchanges other than virwox & WSC

Quote:

Originally Posted by nimade71 (Post 876203)
I have been using virwox to withdraw for three months. Paypal did question my money outflow method and suspended my accts. They treated it as unauthorized transactions.

I tried to PM you but cant as have less than 10 posts...
How old was your stealth acct & how much & how often did u try to withdraw?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muts (Post 876431)
VCC is bad enough let alone you do digital currency exchange

So did you not use a stealth account when exchanging with WSC?

ITVS 10-09-2017 02:26 PM

Also We sell crypto no longer seems live:
"Purchasing is currently disabled as we evaluate payment processing solutions."

ClashOfButterflies 10-09-2017 03:07 PM

I`ve been using Virwox for about 2 years with zero problems whatsoever. I guess I`m just lucky :)

nimade71 10-09-2017 09:02 PM

The acct with trouble is an one-month old acct with $60 on it. I withdrew $20 at the first time and $40 at the second time. Gap between them is 1 day. I did this succesfully over all other paypal accts but this one. It is mostly the issue of specific acct. Paypal won't consider this type of transaction as high risk otherwise it wont exist.

xfxkandy 10-10-2017 12:37 AM

i had faced many trouble on their site. Since i did as you told. PayPal got limited and Virwox canceled the withdrawal and no refund. Nowdays if you get limited access in paypal. You can't open paypal dispute.also if you open paypal dispute to them. PayPal closed you paypal dispute and you won't give refund.

ITVS 10-10-2017 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClashOfButterflies (Post 876529)
I`ve been using Virwox for about 2 years with zero problems whatsoever. I guess I`m just lucky :)

Don't think it's lucky I think it's as ClashOfButterflies states
Quote:

Originally Posted by nimade71 (Post 876582)
It is mostly the issue of specific acct.

So Let's try to identify The type of account that is at risk &/or the Age/level of activity that gets it limited:

Quote:

Originally Posted by nimade71 (Post 876582)
I did this succesfully over all other paypal accts but this one. It is mostly the issue of specific acct.

1) With the restricted acct did you use a unique VCC/BINS (that you hadn't used on any of your successful accounts?) 2) Was it VCC verified or bank verified? 3) Also what was country of set up? (Don't think I've missed any account type factors out..)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClashOfButterflies (Post 876529)
I`ve been using Virwox for about 2 years with zero problems whatsoever.)

The same Question 2 & 3 from above
2)Was ur succesful stealth account VCC or bank verified? 3)What country?
4)Also what was the age of your account when you started withdrawing & on what sort of level did you use virwox.

Any other members with stealth account paypal to virwox use post or PM me Q 1-4 above. Want to get a clear picture b4 I risk my pp stealth...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ITVS (Post 876520)
Anyone know any other exchanges other than virwox & Wesellcrypto (which no longer works)...

ClashOfButterflies 10-10-2017 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ITVS (Post 876609)
The same Question 2 & 3 from above
2)Was ur succesful stealth account VCC or bank verified? 3)What country?
4)Also what was the age of your account when you started withdrawing & on what sort of level did you use virwox.

I hope you understand I`m not comfortable sharing my exact method, since I don`t want it to get abused.

2) I used VCC:s from marketplace
3) I think any small and wealthy European country will do just fine,
4) Started withdrawing almost immediately. (around 1 month or so). I kept monthly amounts pretty low in order not to hit those EU limits

nimade71 10-10-2017 07:24 AM

I used the exact same VCC as the others. It is China paypal. China paypal only needs a VCC to be fully verified.

ClashOfButterflies 10-11-2017 05:58 AM

@ITVS

Got your PM, but I`m unable to respond since I havent met post quota. Your setup looks good imo, but I think you have misunderstood EU limits. 2500 is annual limit, not lifetime limit. You should be able to send 1800€ / year without sending docs. Or at least it used to work like that. Now EU limits are gone along with reset dates and no-one seems to know what the heck is going on..

ITVS 10-13-2017 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClashOfButterflies (Post 876857)
@ITVS

Got your PM, but I`m unable to respond since I havent met post quota. Your setup looks good imo, but I think you have misunderstood EU limits. 2500 is annual limit, not lifetime limit. You should be able to send 1800€ / year without sending docs. Or at least it used to work like that. Now EU limits are gone along with reset dates and no-one seems to know what the heck is going on..

Tks for the response. Yes I had to wait 2 days before I could PM you lol!
I have to wait 72 hours now as I made a small $1.99 purchase online & paypal sent me a pending payment while they look into it...I'm going to wait 2 days after the release of this before I try virwox.

I'll leave this thread open for other members input:
Let us know i)type (e.g. VCC/BVA & country), ii)age of your account when you started withdrawing & iii) on what sort of level did you use (successfully/unsuccessfully) with virwox.....

ITVS 10-26-2017 10:46 PM

Managed to open Virwox acct
Loaded $10 - week 1
& $25 Week 2
1st time you try to withdraw btc virwox do manual checks & I get this message:
"Hello, unfortunately we have received high risk indications for your account. We have therefore refunded your payment and closed the account. Regards, VirWoX Support"

How do I get past this?

MM78 10-26-2017 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ITVS (Post 880190)
Managed to open Virwox acct
Loaded $10 - week 1
& $25 Week 2
1st time you try to withdraw btc virwox do manual checks & I get this message:
"Hello, unfortunately we have received high risk indications for your account. We have therefore refunded your payment and closed the account. Regards, VirWoX Support"

How do I get past this?

LOL, You don't......move on.

Jigs 10-27-2017 10:38 AM

Virwox is blacklisted on Paypal's side, so any association with them might result in a suspension, so not good long term.

cp74 11-23-2017 04:28 AM

Hi,

If this is the case,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigs (Post 880297)
Virwox is blacklisted on Paypal's side, so any association with them might result in a suspension, so not good long term.

then what is a proper/safe method to withdrawal amount from PP to your pocket? PP is blocked in my damn country.

I was planning to PP to BTC wallet at least.

Regards,
cp