eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   paypal phone number (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/111288-paypal-phone-number.html)

ahmedazab97 10-11-2017 10:34 AM

paypal phone number

i have problem when i send payment i get quick check
the number that's old and i couldn't access so i delete it and add new one and confirmed
now when i try send payment again i get this error !
http://www.m5zn.com/newuploads/2017/...cef5e24c51.png

what i should do wait 24h maybe they didn't update new number yet or what !

phaz0rz 10-11-2017 11:02 AM

Re: paypal phone number

I don't think anyone has found a quick way around this yet.

I've only once been able to add a new phone number to a Paypal account and use the new phone number to pass Paypal's security check. I had to wait several months for the new phone number to be an option. BUT, that was years ago and I never got the error message saying "this phone doesn't appear to be registered to your name" or whatever.

Best advice I can give is to add the new number to your Paypal profile (if they'll let you) and then wait at least a few weeks before trying to get past the security check.

diamond13 10-11-2017 11:24 AM

Hello.

I create new PP account - itīs two and half mounth old, last week I start selling on Ebay. I received this week 2 transactions - no more like 200€ together.
If I want log in to my account - paypal want quick security check from me - pp want they want to send me a verification text message to my phone - but thi is not possible - becasue I used my old phone number - that number is inactive now.

Thatīs mean - I canīt finsh quick check and thatīs mean I canīt log in to my account.

Can somebody help me: How I can change or give to pp my new phone number and then finish quick check?
Or how I can contact paypal - because I have to tell him - that I have a new number.

Big thank you for everyone for the help.
If itīs possible - better for me is receive private message.

cohiba72 10-11-2017 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahmedazab97 (Post 876916)
i have problem when i send payment i get quick check
the number that's old and i couldn't access so i delete it and add new one and confirmed
now when i try send payment again i get this error !
http://www.m5zn.com/newuploads/2017/...cef5e24c51.png

what i should do wait 24h maybe they didn't update new number yet or what !

man just wait 2 weeks and and change your vpn provider and try it will go

phaz0rz 10-11-2017 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cohiba72 (Post 876938)

Yeah, ok. Trying to login from a different IP address is really a viable option here - when they're already suspicious about the current login details. Good luck with that.

@the person who hijacked the thread - there's no getting around it. Not a wise move to create an account with a phone you don't have access to.

diamond13 10-11-2017 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cohiba72 (Post 876938)

Hello Cohiba72, can you help me with my quick check to log in to my account or give me a good advice?

Thank you.

bjammin 10-11-2017 11:49 AM

You are gonna have to leave that new number on there for a couple weeks before trying again. Paypal seems to be detecting more VPNs now.

ahmedazab97 10-11-2017 12:56 PM

ok guys the best way
wait 2 weeks and try again

cohiba72 10-11-2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamond13 (Post 876945)
Hello Cohiba72, can you help me with my quick check to log in to my account or give me a good advice?

Thank you.

I told you, I was trying hundreds of option,i almost bought all the online mobile and phone services I paid too much money, none of all these worked. I called paypal 10 times regarding this issue, but the same answer its a systematic check we cant access this security check, and 1 time she asked me is you mobile postpaid or prepaid I said prepaid then she said you need to go to t-mobile and register you sim there then the system will confirm you account . so the only way is just wait 15 days and see the positive progress, this problem happened to me 1.5 ago :)

diamond13 10-11-2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahmedazab97 (Post 876960)
ok guys the best way
wait 2 weeks and try again

Thank all of your answers.

I will be wait 2 weeks.

And then I need change my IP? - I use VPN (for this time is it from Czech republic - Praque).
I need use other IP (fo example - spain or United Kingdom) ?

Thank you again.

aquariusvc1 10-11-2017 08:33 PM

1. Add new phone to your account and remove old phone number 2. Wait more than 2 week don’t login to your account and change your ip to same location with old ip address eg: your old ip address is from Czech you need find new Czech ip address to using your PayPal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

diamond13 10-12-2017 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aquariusvc1 (Post 877035)
1. Add new phone to your account and remove old phone number 2. Wait more than 2 week don’t login to your account and change your ip to same location with old ip address eg: your old ip address is from Czech you need find new Czech ip address to using your PayPal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you AQUARIUSVC1.

But - I canīt change number, because...
I create new PP account - itīs two and half mounth old, last week I start selling on Ebay. I received this week 2 transactions - no more like 200€ together.
If I want log in to my account - paypal want quick security check from me - pp want they want to send me a verification text message to my phone - but thi is not possible - becasue I used my old phone number - that number is inactive now.

Thatīs mean - I canīt finsh quick check and thatīs mean I canīt log in to my account.

Can somebody help me: How I can change or give to pp my new phone number and then finish quick check?
Or how I can contact paypal - because I have to tell him - that I have a new number.

Big thank you for everyone for the help.
If itīs possible - better for me is receive private message.