eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Not receiving limitation email (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/111293-not-receiving-limitation-email.html)

sdot10 10-11-2017 05:48 PM

Not receiving limitation email

When my accounts get limited I am receiving no emails from paypal.

This isnt just a one time thing. Im talking dozens of accounts. I have not received an email from paypal for a limitation in months. It makes things super difficult because I'm getting other emails. Ones that say my funds are available. I log in and theres a limitation. I have no idea when it happened again because I get no emails. So im thinking the accounts are all good and dandy and suddenly I log in and there's a limitation I had no idea wat even on there.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there some setting im missing or something.

TOOKNAPA 10-11-2017 06:36 PM

Re: Not receiving limitation email

have you checked your spam/junk emails ?

nickopedia 10-11-2017 06:57 PM

This is nothing new. PayPal is notoriously flaky when it comes to email notifications. Sometimes I get them, other times not. There are times I'll transfer money and get the confirmation several hours later. This is across all of my accounts, using different email providers (gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc)

bestvipz 10-17-2017 07:39 PM

That is nothing. They don't even notify me when I log into the Paypal account. No email no notifications when logged in. I have to actually go to the resolution center to see it. And I already have the bank added and confirmed. I don't received the notification of the limitation. When I tried to withdrawl money. They don't said that your account is limited but asked me to link the bank account to transfer instead. This is new and I have listed in another thread but I don't receive any inputs.

nickopedia 10-17-2017 08:05 PM

Yes, it's annoying they sometimes don't even send anything when a case comes in. You'll just see that little "There are Unresolved Problems" popup on the summary screen and you'll have something in the Resolution Center.

The Resolution Center has also been known to be flaky from time to time. For example, I have an account that has NO (zero) open cases. The message "There are Unresolved Problems" has been there for at least a few months already and otherwise there is no issues on that account at all. PayPal confirms there are no outstanding issues, either and simply told me to ignore it.

PayPal is well known for tweaking their GUI and backend resulting in some really weird errors. Been going on for years and years.