eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   How to get funds from stealth PayPal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/111893-how-get-funds-stealth-paypal.html)

ernest2449 11-01-2017 08:22 PM

How to get funds from stealth PayPal

Hello! Right off the bat - let me say please bear with me as i am new to stealth. If this question is able to be found elsewhere on the forum, my apologies. I have been doing a bit of looking, just wanted to try to get a clear answer and figured better to ask now vs once I am already going through the process. And most of you guys on here actually seem pretty patient for us noobs!

Situation in a nutshell -I'm based in the US and my eBay selling is restricted, my PayPal is perfectly fine. My goal is to get back to selling.

It is of my understanding that in order to get a new (stealth) eBay I need to also get a new (stealth) PayPal so that i don't have any "linking" issues. Is that correct so far?

Assuming that is all correct so far, I think i understand what is involved with getting a stealth eBay. My question is regarding the PayPal side - with the stealth Paypal, how would I actually physically get the funds? If by way of the AVS VCC, how would i actually get the funds from it?

Thanks in advance!

aking 11-01-2017 08:28 PM

Re: How to get funds from stealth PayPal

you attach and verify a bank account and transfer the funds to your bank account

ernest2449 11-01-2017 08:31 PM

Thanks for the prompt reply...already loving this forum!

A legit bank account in my own name, address, etc correct?

SaiJin 11-01-2017 08:47 PM

You cannot get a bank account without legit info... and you shouldn't even try.

There's too many things that needs to be covered based on your question and I can't recommend enough for you to get the stealth guide.

Follow it step by step and understand how it works, and we'll be here to help you further as I know you'll have more targeted question then.

ernest2449 11-01-2017 09:05 PM

Thanks, SaiJin. Yes i figured as much about the bank account - just wondered if it mattered that the PayPal stealth info wouldn't match my bank acct info. But in further research, it seems as if that doesn't matter, as PayPal cannot see the name etc on the bank account.

And just wondered if I'd still need to link my bank account if I'd be purchasing (which I will) a stealth package from a very reputable seller on here titled:

"PayPal Account + eBay Seller's Account + Gmail
AVS VCC Verified + Address Confirmed + Phone Verified + IP Address
"

With this package including an AVS VCC, would I still need to link a bank acct?

nickopedia 11-01-2017 09:36 PM

Most banks will accept ACH deposits in another name (name of your stealth PayPal) without any problem. Stay away from any "online" banks/prepaid cards as they are problematic. In the US, any "big bank" works: BofA, Wells Fargo, Citibank, US Bank, etc. Chase also works, but they have been known to cause issues in the past.

So as long as you are not pushing large frequent transactions in a 3rd party name, you should be fine.

ernest2449 11-02-2017 12:22 AM

Thanks for the info, in particular about Chase!

If I completely bypassed attaching my real bank acct to the stealth PayPal, and instead ONLY had the VCC attached to the stealth PayPal - does that mean I could simply have and use the funds on my VCC for my own purchases, etc? But I just couldn't withdraw the actual funds off of the VCC?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speeder33 11-02-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ernest2449 (Post 881533)
Thanks for the info, in particular about Chase!

If I completely bypassed attaching my real bank acct to the stealth PayPal, and instead ONLY had the VCC attached to the stealth PayPal - does that mean I could simply have and use the funds on my VCC for my own purchases, etc? But I just couldn't withdraw the actual funds off of the VCC?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could technically do this, but paypal does crack down on this behavior unless you allow the funds to sit in the account for a long time. They are especially strict around the holidays