eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   IPS DNS LEAK problem (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/112063-ips-dns-leak-problem.html)

Saul123 11-08-2017 05:46 AM

IPS DNS LEAK problem

Hello.

So my problems are this.
I have Fresh dedicated IP's from Ipburger and from 24vc.com

So everything was okay for months and today (there was something wrong when i tryed logging to paypal and it asked me several times for confirmation with text)

SO i checked DNS and there is it... there are DNS leaking.

But the problem is this
IP's from IPburger are NOT LEAKING.
And all IP's from 24vc.com ARE LEAKING.

But yesterday they weren't leaking.

So what happened? Anyone can help me? I did not change anything on my computer i think, i didnt even turn it off.
All ip's have different profiles on the computer.

I'm not sure what is going on because yesterday they werent leaking as i am aware.

EDIT:
24vc.com support helped me.
They gave me this message:
Hi, if you're worried about your DNS leaking, have no fear as it's an extremely simple problem to fix. Can simply use Google DNS or OpenDNS, can find setup tutorials for both below:

Google DNS:

And i used it and i checked for DNS leaks and there is show google DNS now so its good. IT doeasnt show my real ip.

BiN4RY 11-08-2017 06:15 AM

Re: IPS DNS LEAK problem

Your computer caches DNS queries to save time and internet traffic for sites you frequently visit. Sometimes you need to manually clear the DNS cache after connecting to a VPN, by typing "ipconfig /flushdns" in the command prompt. It's also possible that your computer may have cleared the DNS cache on its own, which might be why you saw the leaking stopped one day

Saul123 11-08-2017 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiN4RY (Post 883014)
Your computer caches DNS queries to save time and internet traffic for sites you frequently visit. Sometimes you need to manually clear the DNS cache after connecting to a VPN, by typing "ipconfig /flushdns" in the command prompt. It's also possible that your computer may have cleared the DNS cache on its own

So what is the best to do? If i did change to google DNS leak like on this youtube movie, i'll be fine? Because now my real IP is not leaking. It show the google DNS like on this youtube film.

BiN4RY 11-08-2017 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul123 (Post 883016)
So what is the best to do? If i did change to google DNS leak like on this youtube movie, i'll be fine? Because now my real IP is not leaking. It show the google DNS like on this youtube film.

Yes, change your DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as shown in the video.

Also type "ipconfig /flushdns" in command prompt after to be extra safe.

Saul123 11-08-2017 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiN4RY (Post 883017)
Yes, change your DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as shown in the video.

Also type "ipconfig /flushdns" in command prompt after to be extra safe.

Just did it! Like always thanks for fast answer guys! Just was worried because some IP's from one seller was leaking and another ones no. Thanks!

WEI 11-09-2017 09:18 PM

i had this problem, and fixed using the OpenVPN set-up.
just add
block-outside-dns
in your config, and test in https://ipleak.net/

technokidd1 11-15-2017 01:17 AM

So what if we all added the google server to our DNS, wouldn't this cause alarm or raise flags. I noticed this is one of the only solutions if our DNS leaks however I am skeptical of doing this 1. If too many people do, it causes alarm right? 2. lets say in the unlikely event Google servers or google itself goes down, I will never know how to go back, let alone get back to these settings again. I would be going back to the ice ages. A total black out. Either that or I don't know what I'm talking about. Explain Please. I'ma PureVPN User.

BiN4RY 11-15-2017 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by technokidd1 (Post 884603)
So what if we all added the google server to our DNS, wouldn't this cause alarm or raise flags. I noticed this is one of the only solutions if our DNS leaks however I am skeptical of doing this 1. If too many people do, it causes alarm right? 2. lets say in the unlikely event Google servers or google itself goes down, I will never know how to go back, let alone get back to these settings again. I would be going back to the ice ages. A total black out. Either that or I don't know what I'm talking about. Explain Please. I'ma PureVPN User.

Google DNS is probably the most used DNS in the world, so you're fine.

DNS Leak isn't really a concern for website tracking purposes. It's mainly a concern for your ISP knowing what websites you're visiting while using a VPN, as well as any possible hackers snooping on the unsecure network

user3657 11-15-2017 05:16 AM

what exactly is "Fresh Dedicated IP's from IPBurger and from 24vc.com"

Can you explain how you are using these?

jackreacher 09-26-2019 04:25 AM

should I enable ipburger connection first and then change my dns to google? The vid is for a non enabled set up.

Cheers

erikevrardd 10-01-2019 07:48 PM

How does ipburger provide virgin ip ?