eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Can ebay see my information (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/112418-can-ebay-see-my-information.html)

assad 11-21-2017 08:28 AM

Can ebay see my information

Can ebay see my paypal information such as name bank etc on my paypal, even though they are two separate companies or can they just see the email address ?

phaz0rz 11-21-2017 08:39 AM

Re: Can ebay see my information

They can see everything Paypal can see once your eBay and PP accounts are linked.

SaiJin 11-21-2017 08:50 AM

Yes, they can. Essentially they are still linked to each other and they'll remain that way.

What's in your mind?

GreenBean 11-21-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 886062)
Yes, they can. Essentially they are still linked to each other and they'll remain that way.

What's in your mind?

He has several threads going about buying a Uk account off the forum. It is a business. Concern is names and required changes etc.

:bird:

rsot 11-21-2017 09:36 AM

By default, it is wise to assume that eb and PP, although technically "separate", have access and share all info since they are inherently operating together from way way back

assad 11-21-2017 09:58 AM

would i be ok to link a totally brand new paypal account with legit information to wifes ebay account who has no link to mine what so ever...

Here account is in very good condition over 600 feedback made in 2008, mainly buying feedback but ill ease into the selling on ?

My question would be, is it a problem linking a new paypal to a old ebay

dachilla 11-21-2017 10:32 AM

Nobody can say for sure. First of all I wouldn't link it to the ebay account and just add it as the paypal address in the item listings. There was a Guide here somewhere by Empirestate that described how to do this. The method is very controversial among forum members. I did a similar thing once but with a paypal account that was already 1 year old and it worked great. Others here have other experiences.

phaz0rz 11-21-2017 10:34 AM

You say your wife has "mainly buying feedback" which implies she's sold on the account before. Why not just use her PP account to receive payments?

assad 11-21-2017 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 886085)
You say your wife has "mainly buying feedback" which implies she's sold on the account before. Why not just use her PP account to receive payments?

Yes she has already been selling here and there on the account, i want to keep my earning etc separate thats why keeps it abit more simple..

Any guide on how to slowly link it

phaz0rz 11-21-2017 10:57 AM

Easing into payments by starting with a very low volume and slowly working your way up from there is the best advice anyone can give.

It will never be a safe setup though.

assad 11-21-2017 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 886090)
Easing into payments by starting with a very low volume and slowly working your way up from there is the best advice anyone can give.

It will never be a safe setup though.

So your advice would be make a paypal to match the ebay ? only issue i have its so hard with these new accounts to keep going, only reason i wanna use her account is thats a trusted account im guessing with all the feedback and how old it is

phaz0rz 11-21-2017 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by assad (Post 886091)
So your advice would be make a paypal to match the ebay ? only issue i have its so hard with these new accounts to keep going, only reason i wanna use her account is thats a trusted account im guessing with all the feedback and how old it is

I understand the drawbacks but it would probably be safer in the long-run for you to start with a new eB/PP instead of attaching a new PP to an old eBay. If neither Paypal has been limited (yours or your wife's) then you might be safe. Nobody can say for sure if you'd be safe and nobody can estimate how long it would last if the setup isn't safe.

Usually if there is trouble it's because the new Paypal was linked to the old Paypal and the limitation on the old Paypal is applied to the new Paypal as well. Do you know what I mean? So by that logic there shouldn't be any reason for Paypal to mess with your new account, as long as you don't start receiving a large volume of payments very quickly.

I guess, if your wife is willing to let you use her account, you have nothing to lose by trying this out. Just be sure to take things slowly at first just like with any other new account.

slapped 11-21-2017 12:23 PM

I always create my Ebay/Paypal accounts in "Matching Pairs" and I also discard them in that way. So if one of my Ebay account goes down, I will also close the matching Paypal, and vice versa

assad 11-21-2017 12:36 PM

Mine and my wifes paypal accounts are in really good condition no limitations or nothing, what i want to do is just create a new paypal to attach to my wifes ebay ? only my ebay is limited nothing else and slowly down the line i want to change the details on my wifes ebay account to match my new paypal details

so the end goal it to have my wifes ebay details same as my new paypal is that makes sense you think this would work/

An0nym0u$ 11-21-2017 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by assad (Post 886101)
so the end goal it to have my wifes ebay details same as my new paypal is that makes sense you think this would work/

Not a good idea. Many people have already chimed in on this thread to not do this.

You seem to have already made up your mind. This may work short term but will ultimately fail. Read through the stealth guide.

slapped 11-21-2017 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by assad (Post 886101)
Mine and my wifes paypal accounts are in really good condition no limitations or nothing,,,,,,/

So KEEP them that way,,,,Create all the stealth accounts that you need and get to work,,,,,That is of course assuming that your true intention is NOT to get rid of your Wifes Paypal account, and even possibly your Wife as well

MM78 11-21-2017 03:49 PM

I feel like we're like Parrots, we keep telling people the same thing and they keep coming back wanting to do what they originally wanted to do.....Just let em do whatever they want to do.....

Yes assad, go make a new PayPal and attach it to your wife's eBay account....we will be here waiting for you when the new PayPal goes down along with your ebay account to help with that as well.

VictorJackie 11-24-2017 04:42 AM

I am unsure but I read somewhere they can't see the name or address on the bank or LLC unless for verification but thats another thing. someone correct me if i'm wrong

slapped 11-28-2017 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictorJackie (Post 886555)
I am unsure,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well I am SURE,,,,Paypal and Ebay share ALL of their Users Information, in BOTH Directions,,,, thats the TRUTH,,,,

Now,,for what you WANT to hear,,,,,,,,

Ebay and Paypal NEVER share information, so go ahead and do whatever you think will work best for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOT

rsot 11-28-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictorJackie (Post 886555)
I am unsure but I read somewhere they can't see the name or address on the bank or LLC unless for verification but thats another thing. someone correct me if i'm wrong

OP was asking if eb sees the info on pp - this statement of yours is different in that pp and eb doesn't see the name on the bank account unless funds are sent from the bank account (uploaded)...or if the pp account owner PROVIDES the real name.