eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/112500-paypal-limited.html)

DESLAW 11-24-2017 06:08 PM

Paypal limited

I used VPN when I created my account everything was fine they limited me I show id and social security I got unlimited and today I forget to use VPN but anyways I tried to send money I saw a security check asking to verify my phone number I log off I use CCleaner to clean my firefox and I clear history I re-enable my VPN and send payment it worked so do you think PayPal got my IP address? cause my real IP got so many limited accounts.

Just to clarify my account is brand new last night I received $50 payment I bought more items to restock I received 20 and 45 do you think I will get limited since I am not being slow and stealth?

I was about to buy router today but I didn't want to use my new router for my Paypal just incase if they decied to limit me.

WEI 11-24-2017 07:38 PM

Re: Paypal limited

If your Real IP is dynamic, there's really nothing to be worried about. IP is one of the factors to consider with regards to linking of the accounts, but often than not, they won't limit you just because of that factor. I have had too many accounts running in the same router, never had limited account ( or am i just lucky?). My stealths got limited due to selling high risky items on ebay, but that just it.

slokor 11-24-2017 08:32 PM

If it wasnt limited yet and allowed you to send the payment it should be fine.
You shouldnt be doing too much on a new account - start slow or youll run the risk of getting it limited regardless.
Im curious though - you said you got limited and you were reinstated once you showed your Social Security Number. How exactly did you do this? I hope you understand using someone else's SSN is a big no no when doing stealth - its considered identity theft and as such could land you in big trouble.

DESLAW 11-25-2017 09:28 PM

I am 16 I do e-commerce I used my brother information he let me use his info his account got limited before but I use VPN and a new number and email and never got linked from PayPal and I show them id and stuff and unlimited me they just want to verify me that's all.

DESLAW 11-25-2017 09:31 PM

It's a glitch you know how you try to lift limited but you can't cause you have another account that has your social security all you do is order debit card it will limit you and show PayPal Id and ssn they will manual put your ssn in your account so it lifts the limited but you need make sure you don't link any account. I did be I forgot to turn on VPN or whatever somehow I was log in with a bad IP address that has multiple limited accounts.

slokor 11-26-2017 01:00 AM

Didnt understand anything of what you said in the last two messages friend... cut down on the caffeine and try writing them again coherently this time.
What I did get is you used your brother's info - and he ahs an account that was limited before. That right there will get you in trouble cause his info was already banned in their system once so its only a matter of time before the two accounts get linked and the new one gets limited.