eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Confirm Instantly (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/113861-confirm-instantly.html)

idamer 01-08-2018 06:01 PM

Confirm Instantly

Any solution to confirm PayPal accounts instantly?

SaiJin 01-09-2018 01:07 AM

Re: Confirm Instantly

safest way is to do it the traditional way.

I don't think giving them your bank login is a good idea.

bestebay 01-09-2018 01:31 AM

If you are using real information then use the PayPal accounts instantly. Otherwise, just wait for 1 - 2 days for PayPal deposit. The way for Ebay Stealth.

dallis 01-09-2018 08:35 AM

Just do it the slow way. Learn to be patient now at the beginning, do everything the safest way. It'll pay off long term.

The desire to go fast and cut corners will kill your accounts faster than anything else.

frau23 01-09-2018 09:09 PM

Hi,
i opened a paypal stealth account and I know that it is not recommended to do instant confirmation but I did due to some prior issues adding the bank account.Now paypal status is confirmed. My question is whether I still need to link a gift card since it says confirmed. Thanks in advance for your responses.

rsot 01-09-2018 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frau23 (Post 894535)
Hi,
i opened a paypal stealth account and I know that it is not recommended to do instant confirmation but I did due to some prior issues adding the bank account.Now paypal status is confirmed. My question is whether I still need to link a gift card since it says confirmed. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Bank account VERIFIES the account; gift card/credit card CONFIRMS it - separate steps, both good for increased account security.

JamesNorth101 01-10-2018 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idamer (Post 894359)
Any solution to confirm PayPal accounts instantly?

Confirm or verify?

A VCC will confirm the account and a lot of the VCCs will issue the codes instantly

rsot 01-10-2018 08:35 AM

Forgot to welcome the OP as well :) Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

SaiJin 01-10-2018 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frau23 (Post 894535)
Hi,

These are 2 completely different things. Do both.

I'm glad you got the stealth guide, but I do suggest you re-read it though.... I know it takes a couple of passes to get used to something and your question tells me that your basics isn't there yet.

I want you to be successful on eBay so I recommend you the above.

rnj 04-02-2018 01:56 PM

1) How exactly does the paypal 2-step deposit work?
2) Will they deposit $ into my new stealth banking account?
3) How many days does it take to get vertified with this method?
4) What is the difference between instant vertification? What steps do I have to do?

SaiJin 04-02-2018 04:48 PM

Well, they deposit 2 small amounts to your bank account, you check your bank, go back to paypal and type in the amounts that showed up.

Takes 1-2 days max.

Instant verification is like you give me the login and password to your bank account.
If you want to do that, heck, give it to me.... I do need a little bit of shopping money =P

slokor 04-02-2018 06:00 PM

I use the instant verification ONLY. Never had an issue with it.
Doing the micro deposit sounds insecure to me since theres a possibility of them seeing the name of the bank account owner.
Everybody here is making it sound like paypal are a bunch of thieves waiting for you to give them your banking info so they can go in there to steal your money - which is nonsense. If THAT is how you feel about it just change your banking login credentials after doing the instant verification. I dont see the problem.

ebaystealth1974 04-02-2018 06:17 PM

When they have your login info, they can see anything they want to on your account. I'm not giving that up!

Especially if I'm using two accounts with the same bank, on 2 different paypals.

I saw a screenshot a while back, and it listed multiple accounts...asking the PP user which one he wanted to use or something like that... it's been to long to exactly remember. But I was like holy sh*t!

slokor 04-02-2018 06:21 PM

The system is automated and actually outsourced to a third party company.
For them to 'see anything they want' means theyd have to manually go in there and look around. The ONLY thing this system 'sees' is the accounts under that login info - so they can match it with the one you added to paypal.
Your argument is paranoid and doesnt hold water.
Again - do the instant verification - which is INSTANT - then change your password IMMEDIATELY after if it makes you feel better.

ebaystealth1974 04-02-2018 07:28 PM

Say what you want, I've seen the screenshots from people. Hard to argue with that.

GreenBean 04-02-2018 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 894597)
Forgot to welcome the OP as well :) Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

He has not come back.

Maybe he mastered everything he thought he needed to master.

:ranger:

slokor 04-02-2018 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 911569)
Say what you want, I've seen the screenshots from people. Hard to argue with that.

Again - I agree that they see the account numbers. They HAVE to be able to see those otherwise there is no way to verify the account. Think about it.
What you are missing is the fact they still CANNOT see the name of the account holder since they do not start browsing around in there. In this respect it is far more secure than the micro deposits that sends the name of the account holder back to paypal along with the original amount of those 2 micro deposits.
Say what you want - that's the simple truth of it.

rsot 04-02-2018 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 911570)
He has not come back.

Maybe he mastered everything he thought he needed to ,aster.

:ranger:

Another one-and-done - just take-take-take info and goes away...he is a master

Kajunrook 04-02-2018 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 911545)
Well, they deposit 2 small amounts to your bank account, you check your bank, go back to paypal and type in the amounts that showed up.

Takes 1-2 days max.

Instant verification is like you give me the login and password to your bank account.
If you want to do that, heck, give it to me.... I do need a little bit of shopping money =P

Some banks you will have to call to get the amounts, my bank statement showed both the .o1 deposit and the .10 deposit as only ONE .11 deposit. Weird but happened the same way with two separate banks.

GreenBean 04-02-2018 08:09 PM

Re: Confirm Instant

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajunrook (Post 911585)
Some banks you will have to call to get the amounts, my bank statement showed both the .o1 deposit and the .10 deposit as only ONE .11 deposit. Weird but happened the same way with two separate banks.

Do you happen to recall which bank please?

:peace:

ebaystealth1974 04-02-2018 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 911577)
Again - I agree that they see the account numbers. They HAVE to be able to see those otherwise there is no way to verify the account. Think about it.

Right. And you don't think that they run those other bank account numbers against their list of accounts, to see if they've been used with fraudulent/limited PP accounts?

Think about it.

Hercules 04-02-2018 08:14 PM

The banks with a 'middle question' (your first dog etc) seem not to work so well (years ago) instant verification.