eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   I need to open multiple PP accounts using 1 computer (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/115201-i-need-open-multiple-pp-accounts-using-1-computer.html)

mchammer1 02-09-2018 09:50 AM

I need to open multiple PP accounts using 1 computer

I need to avoid PP linking my newly created accounts.

I read a lot about going as far as changing the time zone in the computer's clock to installing a hard driver serial number changer.

I am using IpVanish and Epic web browser, I think it is not enough.

I read some people mentioning using VM. Does it work best?

Any tips?

Thank you in advance

ilcarletto 02-09-2018 10:17 AM

Re: I need to open multiple PP accounts using 1 computer

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Forget what you read around, most of what you mention is wrong or useless.
Read this forum or (faster option) get the stealth guide to exactly know what needs to be done to run separate unlinked accounts.

You can do it with just one PC or Mac but you need to follow specific rules.

Changing time zone is useless, IP does matter.

Avoid abused or cheap VPNs or proxies those are blacklisted by EB/PP

VM does work :thumb:

phaz0rz 02-09-2018 10:19 AM

I think I read your thread on some hacking forum a few days ago lol.

You shouldn't be using any kind of "privacy" browser. They hide too much info. Hiding too much info is going to result in a PP account which is weak from the start.

If you're familiar with VM's they do work best in my opinion. If you aren't familiar with VM's you can also use Windows user accounts, with a fresh VPN for each one.

ilcarletto 02-09-2018 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mchammer1 (Post 900236)
Any tips?

Thank you in advance

Moreover, indicate with a flag in your avatar, the country you are operating from.

This will be useful for members to properly answer your questions.

GreenBean 02-09-2018 10:28 AM

Welcome to the forum. All the best as you learn Stealth.

:cheer:

mchammer1 02-09-2018 10:29 AM

Thank you for the welcome messages!!
I am in Asia but I bank in the US, EU and Asia, so I am trying to open PP accounts and keep them isolated from each other.

mchammer1 02-09-2018 10:37 AM

What is the cost of a VM service? I am not familiar with this service but I read a lot about it in this forum

phaz0rz 02-09-2018 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mchammer1 (Post 900259)
What is the cost of a VM service? I am not familiar with this service but I read a lot about it in this forum

Usually $8-10/month for a reputable, dedicated VPN.

dallis 02-09-2018 01:57 PM

changing the time zone in the computer's clock to installing a hard driver serial number changer

Crazy stupid stuff!!! Seriously, just whacked out garbage. LMFAO!!!

mchammer1 02-17-2018 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dallis (Post 900296)
changing the time zone in the computer's clock to installing a hard driver serial number changer

Crazy stupid stuff!!! Seriously, just whacked out garbage. LMFAO!!!

you should spend more time on the darknet and hacker/ fraud forums and read more about fingerprinting. They do have access to your system time and identifying information about your system.
Ebay probably doesn't go as deep because they don't deal with CCs and bank accounts but PP does.

I have to turn off some of my anonymity apps when I log into PP on my legit account or I get blocked from logging in. I get login denied messages "we can sign you in because we can't identify you"

GreenBean 02-17-2018 11:00 PM

The forum has lots of info for you to read about and learn.

We cover finger-printing.

What system are you using? Not sure why you are having these issues when you try sigining on?

:juggle:

dachilla 02-18-2018 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mchammer1 (Post 902111)
you should spend more time on the darknet and hacker/ fraud forums and read more about fingerprinting. They do have access to your system time and identifying information about your system.
Ebay probably doesn't go as deep because they don't deal with CCs and bank accounts but PP does.

I have to turn off some of my anonymity apps when I log into PP on my legit account or I get blocked from logging in. I get login denied messages "we can sign you in because we can't identify you"

No Sir, the fraud forums and hackers go way beyond what ebay or paypal do. Want to know why? Because ebay is a company that needs to work within the boundaries of the law. They don't use blackhat methods to link accounts. Could they exploit other stuff on your system? Yes it's possible but possible doesn't mean it's allowed. So I'm sure they work within the legal scope when linking accounts.

IPvanish won't work, I used up most of their IPs about year ago, especially the Thai one was abused a lot...

cp74 02-18-2018 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 900243)
Avoid abused or cheap VPNs or proxies those are blacklisted by EB/PP

May you list these VPN providers please to avoid? Or more quicker, what is your white list if we can talk this in the forum without violating any rules? I'm about to buy a new VPN. I prepared a shortlist from logless and non 5/9/14 eyes ones. I wonder your experience before investing a new one :) The only people i trust are living in this forum :) Not posting much, but reading a lot.

I believe using different browsers for different EB/PPs is OK by having/changing the IP each time. I have doubts changing ISP's DHCP every time. Still the source IP subnet will be same and there's risk to get same IP too between sessions.

So VPN is mandatory according to me. To techie but ISP may apply DNS hijacking or transparent proxy. A VPN will avoid all.

Better to have two VPNs for each EB/PPs. If you use ISP IP for one of EB/PP, it's your own risk for anonymity.

As some more further details, better if user protects himself/herself from webrtc stun, java scripts, ad networks. At least an awareness of these. Also always use a different DNS than ISP's if you're not connected to VPN. These are not related with EB/PP, for self anonymity. Then i agree with phaz0rz, a standard browser is fine already. Managing cookies is also a useful practice for users. When two different browsers and VPN IP are used, it's mostly OK.

Regarding browser, do not trust incognito mode or a new browser profile/user. According to me, two different browsers are required.

VM in a PC is OK instead of two browsers, but still IP should be changed each time when you'll use the VM. Also working in a new Windows user account is OK if you do not forget to use the VPN IP like above.

The VM they meant here is VPS. I haven't found a logless one yet :)

I have no idea if having static IP is better with EB/PP? Also no idea with finger-printing in EB/PP? Should we take seriously about that?

I haven't buy stealth guide yet. I will. I just shared some research and experience up to now, just for networking :) I want/need to know more about vba, vcc, avs, MC999, photo id/ssn/ein issues, limits, how to withdraw, exchange with btc, etc. PP is about fiat money, i don't believe btc, but i saw nice alternative payment gateways already in btc... I don't believe this will kill PP.

Anyway i wrote too long but a lot to talk :)

Cheers,
cp

cp74 02-19-2018 10:33 AM

I checked some old posts. It was saying flash cookies are stored in a common folder. I didn't check if it's still same yet. By the way, should we take care of flash with EB/PP? Or out of topic?

phaz0rz 02-19-2018 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cp74 (Post 902360)
I checked some old posts. It was saying flash cookies are stored in a common folder. I didn't check if it's still same yet. By the way, should we take care of flash with EB/PP? Or out of topic?

Flash isn't used anymore. Most modern browsers disable Flash by default.

dallis 02-19-2018 04:31 PM

you should spend more time on the darknet and hacker/ fraud forums and read more about fingerprinting

Worry less. Chasing down the conspiracy rabbit hole of the dark-hat/hacker forums is a short fast trip to paranoid crazy-land.

Most people don't have anything worth stealing on their computer. They just THINK they do.

EB and PP don't currently fingerprint browsers, and they currently don't record your hard drive serial number or any of that other BS.

Flash, if my memory is correct, was shown to have a number of security vulnerabilities, and as phaz0rz says, was phased out some time ago.

cp74 02-19-2018 06:06 PM

Javascripts too. But i believe dns proxy and webrtc stun are today's risks to identify ISP IP while VPN is running. Good VPN providers already secure the DNS but they recommend testing the PC against stun leak. On the other hand, no idea if it's a linking problem for PP if it's not disabled.